Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 27th 12, 12:22 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Dipole advice?

Hi
I got myself an old Alpha Delta DX CC now, it is old, very green. coils look
green also.

I want to rewind those coils or even rewire the entire thing.

This is the 82ft no trap 80 through 10 dipole. Also includes 12, 17 and 30.

Any advice from the group? I see the coils are using a much thinner wire,
new ones look nice and copper, this one is very green.

What size wire can those coils be? Can I just continue the copper length for
the 80m leg and instead of separate copper winding just use the same copper
and wind it around that winding core?

With the coil is the critical factor its length or number of coils?

Any advice from the group is greatly appreciated

73s

82' No Trap 80 thru 10 Dipole.And it is great ALL bands. This includes 12,
17, and 30.

Dipole advice? Ron[_10_] Equipment 8 December 18th 09 01:03 AM
JRC NRD-545 advice please! Mackenzie Shortwave 0 July 4th 06 11:47 AM
need advice don Antenna 4 January 30th 06 06:24 AM
Amp advice KC8QJP Policy 9 December 23rd 04 06:16 PM
Log Advice Pat Shortwave 7 September 24th 03 08:26 PM