Old June 17th 04, 12:51 PM
JJ

Default Modification to antenna ?

If I wanted to sell a device that slips over a omni antenna to make it more
directional, would I need to get some sort of approval from the powers that
be ?

Old June 17th 04, 02:27 PM
'Doc

JJ,
Only if someone already 'owns' the idea.
'Doc
Old June 17th 04, 03:04 PM
Reg Edwards

If I wanted to sell a device that slips over a omni antenna to make it
more
directional, would I need to get some sort of approval from the powers

that
be ?

===============================

A certificate of "it works" from James Clerk Maxwell would be useful.

Old June 17th 04, 03:24 PM
Vito

"JJ" wrote in message
If I wanted to sell a device that slips over a omni antenna to make it

more
directional, would I need to get some sort of approval from the powers

that
be ?

YES! You must send everyone on this NG (the powers that be) $100. (c:

Old June 17th 04, 04:58 PM
Reg Edwards

If I wanted to sell a device that slips over a omni antenna to make it
more
directional, would I need to get some sort of approval from the powers

that
be ?

ANYTHING which slips over an omni-directional antenna will make it more
directional. You can't have net negative directivity.

Where are your customers?

Old June 21st 04, 02:18 AM
'Doc

jason,