Old August 19th 03, 01:40 AM
Russ

On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 15:44:54 -0600, Sylvan Butler
d wrote:

On 15 Aug 2003 10:08:30 -0700, Javier Henderson wrote:
Man, a simple question I asked, and it's still being debated!

Yup, every time.

I'll reserve my next question, "Can I store a battery on a bare
concrete floor", for another slow day.

Will that be before or after asking about which editor to write
web/text/??? documents?

sdb

ed or ex. B^)

Russ
Old August 19th 03, 09:44 PM
Javier Henderson

Sylvan Butler d writes:

On 15 Aug 2003 10:08:30 -0700, Javier Henderson wrote:

I'll reserve my next question, "Can I store a battery on a bare
concrete floor", for another slow day.

Will that be before or after asking about which editor to write
web/text/??? documents?

Emacs, of course. Is there anything else?
-jav
Old August 20th 03, 06:58 PM
James

Try the local veterinary supply you can get gallon bottles of mineral oil at a fair price,
no strange looks at the pharmacy and the cows/horses don't like small bottles.

Old August 20th 03, 08:16 PM
Sylvan Butler

On 19 Aug 2003 13:44:46 -0700, Javier Henderson wrote:
Sylvan Butler d writes:

On 15 Aug 2003 10:08:30 -0700, Javier Henderson wrote:

I'll reserve my next question, "Can I store a battery on a bare
concrete floor", for another slow day.

Will that be before or after asking about which editor to write
web/text/??? documents?

Emacs, of course. Is there anything else?

I thought the topic was editors, not shell replacements!

(vi in the form of gvim for me, thanks)

sdb

--
| Sylvan Butler | Not speaking for Hewlett-Packard | sbutler-boi.hp.com |
| Watch out for my e-mail address. Thank UCE. change ^ to @ |