Old August 9th 03, 09:50 AM
Andy

Default Cushcraft MA5B problem

Hi all!

Just got my new Cushcraft MA5B. The problem is that part number MA5BEF,
description MA5B element EF (1-1/8" x 84") is slightly bent. This piece is
the longest in the box. Has anyone else had this problem? Should I ask for a
replacement or will is work o.k. as it is? Will it be as strong as one
without a slight bend?

Any help on this matter would be appreciated.

Andy