Old April 24th 17, 02:09 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Where's Chip when you need him!

wrote:
On Sunday, April 23, 2017 at 7:20:38 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Sunday, April 23, 2017 at 7:16:03 PM UTC-4, wrote:
wrote:
On Sunday, April 23, 2017 at 6:16:03 PM UTC-4, wrote:
wrote:

As for me, I have no complaints on 'time', such as Jim points out.

Point totally and utterly missed; the older the post the less likely the
original poster is still around and this is particularly true for very
low volume groups like this one.

Responding to very old posts seems to be a trait of clueless goggle groups
users as real news readers will expire old posts so they aren't seen.

--
Jim Pennino

If I'm clueless, Jim, then the whole world is in one sorry shape.

What you really mean is that most of those unsavory posters are dead.

No, I meant exactly what I said.

snip remaining self-aggrandizing babble

--
Jim Pennino

I am confident that you mean what you say. Its your caibration to reality on this matter that is lacking, IMO.

But...some oldsters are challenged in that regard. Its important that future readers understand the demographic.

How old are you, Jim?

Never mind. My data base easily dug you out, along with the plane and all kinds of other info. Interesting.

So you are an emotionally immature stalker who thinks they become
empowered by doing web searches looking for personal information on
others; hardly surprising.

snip remaining babble

--
Jim Pennino
Old April 24th 17, 07:54 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On 4/23/2017 9:06 PM, wrote:

Why you are trying to start an arguement over this simple fact is irrelevant
to me.

It takes two to tango.

--

Rick C
Old April 24th 17, 11:49 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

wrote:

[...]

Go drink your prune juice, dear.
Old April 24th 17, 12:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

wrote:

[...]

Of course the most interesting thing, Jim Pennino,WB6DKH, is that not only has the course of 30 years of fractal antennas revealed an innovation which caught on--big-- but a textbook case of CYBERBULLYING by so many of your cohorts, right here on this 'news' group. But clearly, and despite voluminous efforts by your cohorts, I refused and refuse to be a victim. Indeed, unbeknownst to you. and others Jim, kids in GRADE SCHOOL are taught nowadays to BUILD FRACTAL ANTENNAS as part of their innovation/math curriculum . Why, the NATIONAL SCIENCE FOUNDATION even FUNDED THOSE EFFORTS.

So, while you sit in your LA Z Boy and contemplate derision as a substitute for objective skepticism, the world has turned, and changed, leaving your view of reality limited to as far as you can spit. And knowing that lots of non-hams, now and in the future , will find and absorb these precious words, it is important, to the little kids and the big dreamers, that they appreciate that CYBERBULLYING is unacceptable, and one should NEVER ALLOW others to make you a victim.

Sorry, my friend, I am not a victim, and will not ne victimized, or demonized, and so on.

So, my friend, nice try labelling me a 'stalker'. Nope. Just wanted all our future readers to have a bead on you and your cohorts.

Have a pleasant day, and as they say in the world of metamucil,'this too shall pass'.

73
Chip W1YW
Old April 24th 17, 04:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Monday, August 5, 2013 at 12:52:47 PM UTC-4, amdx wrote:
This newsgroup is very slow.
I remember fondly when Chip was here taking a beating
here for discussing his Fractal Antenna.
At least there was some enthusiasm shown.
Mikek

Here it is for everyone to see:"enthusiasm for BEATING".

Aren't you ASHAMED of yourself??

And are we to infer that:'Where's Chip When You Need him" is a cry for further individuals to cyberbully?

I am waiting for sober voices to apologize to me--here, publicly-- so that the kids and dreamers are corrected from thinking you are cruel and a cyberbully, a so are your cohorts.

Be a man and apologize.

using a chip-clip on PLL's sean CB 8 December 5th 08 09:13 AM
I need an XR-215 PLL chip miken Homebrew 2 December 4th 07 07:39 AM
Looking for TDA7330B chip Bob G. Mahrenholz Homebrew 0 March 10th 04 05:46 AM
Which DDS chip? SWbeginner Homebrew 14 March 6th 04 06:41 PM
Which DDS chip? SWbeginner Homebrew 0 February 29th 04 02:12 AM