Old September 9th 13, 07:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Ham Radios For Sale

"Bob" wrote in message

K9CPU is the one that is supposed to be the silent key, NOT Jerry, but
reading
the posts in this thread in their entirety would make this very clear.
Jerry has
simply commented on the situation as well as trying to be helpful
answering
questions from me. But again this should have been obvious.

Bob KB2ZGN

You're absolutely correct. I'm not sure how I did it, but I mistakenly
thought the original poster (with the long list of gear) had identified
Jerry as the SK. That never happened but I made several posts while
operating under this wrong assumption.

Upon a careful re-reading, it was obvious. I am embarrassed.

Old September 10th 13, 06:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

I called and emailed the real K9CPU. HE is alive (and not greiving a dead husband).

73
Old September 13th 13, 09:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Sun, 8 Sep 2013 23:35:39 -0700, "Sal" salmonella@food poisoning.org wrote:

"Bob" wrote in message
.. .

K9CPU is the one that is supposed to be the silent key, NOT Jerry, but
reading
the posts in this thread in their entirety would make this very clear.
Jerry has
simply commented on the situation as well as trying to be helpful
answering
questions from me. But again this should have been obvious.

Bob KB2ZGN

You're absolutely correct. I'm not sure how I did it, but I mistakenly
thought the original poster (with the long list of gear) had identified
Jerry as the SK. That never happened but I made several posts while
operating under this wrong assumption.

Upon a careful re-reading, it was obvious. I am embarrassed.

We all have "off" days Sal. An excellent example is that I could have been less
snarky myself, but I guess we all have "one of those days" from time to time.

73,
Bob KB2ZGN
Old September 14th 13, 12:47 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"Bob" wrote in message

[...]

Just please don't tell my xyl. I don't want her to cash in my life
insurance policy

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address

==================

Old September 18th 13, 02:20 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"Bob" wrote in message

snip

We all have "off" days Sal. An excellent example is that I could have
been less
snarky myself, but I guess we all have "one of those days" from time to
time.

73,
Bob KB2ZGN

Thanks, Bob. I'm going to keep to myself if it's not a subject I know
about.

KD6VKW