Old January 28th 14, 09:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default antenna theory made easy

On Tuesday, January 28, 2014 1:26:34 PM UTC-6, Jerry Stuckle wrote:
Trolls always think they're in the right.

You can lead a horse to ethical waters, but you can't make him drink. I'm kinda glad now that I turned down the job of managing the r.r.a newsgroups.
--
73, Cecil, w5dxp.com
Old January 28th 14, 09:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On 1/28/2014 3:31 PM, W5DXP wrote:
On Tuesday, January 28, 2014 1:26:34 PM UTC-6, Jerry Stuckle wrote:
Trolls always think they're in the right.

You can lead a horse to ethical waters, but you can't make him drink. I'm kinda glad now that I turned down the job of managing the r.r.a newsgroups.
--
73, Cecil, w5dxp.com

Hi, Cecil (and Jeff and jimp) -

This will be my only post here because I expect some of the same
treatment that AI0K (AKA Jerry Suckle) has been luring you guys into.

You must know that he is the troll here. His only aim is to get you into
a dialogue that suits his warped mind. If you want to get rid of him,
the best advice (not just from me) is to ignore him. He will eventually
evaporate. He has nothing of value to add to this or any other group of
which I am aware.

Cheers to to the normal group,
John S
Old January 29th 14, 12:31 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On 1/28/2014 4:29 PM, wrote:
Jerry Stuckle wrote:
On 1/28/2014 2:35 PM,
wrote:
Jerry Stuckle wrote:
On 1/28/2014 1:55 PM, W5DXP wrote:
On Tuesday, January 28, 2014 9:11:13 AM UTC-6, Jerry Stuckle wrote:
You don't need my permission to stop trolling.

If it was a troll, it was for a good cause. Just consider yourself to
have been Elmered in reasonable, ethical behavior. The rest is up to you.

Trolls always think they're in the right.

Pot, kettle, black.

Ah, yes, another well-known troll (in multiple newsgroups) has to have
his say. Have you EVER added ANYTHING positive to a usenet
conversation? In ANY newsgroup?

I didn't think so.

Yes, I positively believe you are an argumentative crumongeon.

And FYI I know for a fact several of the people you have been calling
uneducated and refuse to get off your high horse and have an actual
discussion do have BSEE degrees.

And you never answered my question - because you NEVER have added
anything positive to ANY usenet conversation.

And I have yet to see anyone who has claimed they have a BSEE degree.
Please show me where they said that.

Otherwise, you're just trolling - as you always do.

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address

==================

Old January 29th 14, 12:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On 1/28/2014 4:44 PM, John S wrote:
[...]

ROFLMAO! Look who started it. Jeff, to start. And he was followed by
W5DXP.

I just treat trolls the way they deserve to be treated.

--
==================

Old January 29th 14, 01:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

[...]

Oh, and BTW - I haven't been called that since third grade. Shows just
how mature YOU are. ROFLMAO!

--
==================

Old January 29th 14, 02:38 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On 1/28/2014 9:17 PM, wrote:
Jerry Stuckle wrote:
On 1/28/2014 4:29 PM,
wrote:
Jerry Stuckle wrote:
On 1/28/2014 2:35 PM,
wrote:
Jerry Stuckle wrote:
[...]

No one said it anywhere in recent posts, but obviously I have been
reading these groups a LOT longer than you have.

How can that be when you've shown you can't read?

FYI, I've probably been reading these newsgroups a LOT longer than you.
I quit a few years ago because of trolls like you.

Have you been reading them since the 1970's? They were around even back
then when it was known as arpanet. And back then we didn't have trolls.

--
==================

Old January 29th 14, 02:57 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Jerry Stuckle wrote:
On 1/28/2014 9:17 PM, wrote:
Jerry Stuckle wrote:
On 1/28/2014 4:29 PM,
wrote:
Jerry Stuckle wrote:
On 1/28/2014 2:35 PM,
wrote:
Jerry Stuckle wrote:
[...]

Please feel free to quit again.

Have you been reading them since the 1970's? They were around even back
then when it was known as arpanet. And back then we didn't have trolls.

Yes, I have been and when I started reading them there was no arpanet.

And back then argumentative crumongeons like you would have had their
UUNET node blacklisted as wasting bandwidth.

--
Jim Pennino

CENSORSHIP MADE EASY!!! N9OGL Policy 2 January 13th 06 07:56 PM
CENSORSHIP MADE EASY!!! N0VFP General 6 January 13th 06 07:56 PM
TOS'ing Wogie made easy Digital General 7 September 15th 05 01:32 PM