Old January 29th 14, 11:39 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default antenna theory made easy

Jerry Stuckle wrote:
On 1/29/2014 4:59 PM, wrote:

snip

Nope, I don't claim to be an expert in everything. I ask a lot of
questions.

Horse****.

You are a delusional know it all with an inflated sense of self
importance that doesn't know what the word "troll" means and a tool box
consisting only of ad hominem attacks.

--
Jim Pennino
Old January 30th 14, 08:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

In article ,
Jerry Stuckle wrote:

And the Berkley link to ARPANET occurred very early and is what made
Usenet viable.

He can't even spell "Berkeley" correctly.

Of course now I'll be told to learn how to read, or to spell, or
something. I got a kick out of the comments made to others about
learning the math.

David, ex-W8EZE, now VE7EZM and AF7BZ; Ph.D. in mathematics from The
Ohio State University 1962

--
David Ryeburn

To send e-mail, use "ca" instead of "caz".

Old January 30th 14, 01:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On 1/30/2014 2:02 AM, David Ryeburn wrote:
In article ,
Jerry Stuckle wrote:

And the Berkley link to ARPANET occurred very early and is what made
Usenet viable.

He can't even spell "Berkeley" correctly.

Of course now I'll be told to learn how to read, or to spell, or
something. I got a kick out of the comments made to others about
learning the math.

David, ex-W8EZE, now VE7EZM and AF7BZ; Ph.D. in mathematics from The
Ohio State University 1962

Well, whoopee. You never made a typo? How about discussing the issue
instead?

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address

==================
Old January 30th 14, 02:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Thursday, January 30, 2014 6:13:18 AM UTC-6, Jerry Stuckle wrote:
How about discussing the issue instead?

You forgot to tell David what you told me - that he is prohibited from discussing anything except vertical antennas.
Old January 30th 14, 04:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On 1/30/2014 8:07 AM, W5DXP wrote:
On Thursday, January 30, 2014 6:13:18 AM UTC-6, Jerry Stuckle wrote:
How about discussing the issue instead?

You forgot to tell David what you told me - that he is prohibited from discussing anything except vertical antennas.

Trolling again, huh?

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address

==================
Old January 31st 14, 03:53 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Wed, 29 Jan 2014 22:58:35 -0500, Jerry Stuckle
wrote:

Another ad hominen attack. Shows who the real TROLL is.
You can't discuss the issues. How like a TROLL.

Forgive me for interrupting this brilliant discussion, but could you
both please start a new thread. Even with one space indents on my
threaded newsreader, the messages are beginning to exceed the page
width, making it difficult to follow the discussion. I wouldn't want
to miss anything important. Thanks.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D

CENSORSHIP MADE EASY!!! N9OGL Policy 2 January 13th 06 08:56 PM
CENSORSHIP MADE EASY!!! N0VFP General 6 January 13th 06 08:56 PM
TOS'ing Wogie made easy Digital General 7 September 15th 05 01:32 PM