Old February 2nd 14, 05:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,sci.electronics.basics

Default I have question about R L Mathematics

On 2/2/2014 10:47 AM, John S wrote:
On 2/2/2014 7:54 AM, amdx wrote:

Ok, I checked the pictures, must be the lighting on my bench.
The wires are stripped clean, the wire had red varnish, I stripped it
clean. I'm a highly experienced wire stripper. :-)
Mikek

I could learn a lot from you.

As I posted earlier, I have a very handy tool I got 30 years ago while
working at an electric motor rewind shop.
http://s395.photobucket.com/user/Qma...ipper.jpg.html
I've looked several times over the years, I can't find anything
similar. Mine has a crack in one blade, I might buy a backup if I new
where to buy it.

I'm not sure if you were being sarcastic or not, but I get to react
however I want :-)

Mikek

Old February 2nd 14, 06:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,sci.electronics.basics

On 2/2/2014 7:54 AM, amdx wrote:

Ok, I checked the pictures, must be the lighting on my bench.
The wires are stripped clean, the wire had red varnish, I stripped it
clean. I'm a highly experienced wire stripper. :-)
Mikek

I could learn a lot from you.

As I posted earlier, I have a very handy tool I got 30 years ago while
working at an electric motor rewind shop.
http://s395.photobucket.com/user/Qma...ipper.jpg.html
I've looked several times over the years, I can't find anything
similar. Mine has a crack in one blade, I might buy a backup if I new
where to buy it.

I'm not sure if you were being sarcastic or not, but I get to react
however I want :-)

Mikek

I was very serious. Sarcasm is not my intent. I have nothing to gain
from it.

Old February 2nd 14, 10:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,sci.electronics.basics

On 2/2/2014 7:54 AM, amdx wrote:

Ok, I checked the pictures, must be the lighting on my bench.
The wires are stripped clean, the wire had red varnish, I stripped it
clean. I'm a highly experienced wire stripper. :-)
Mikek

I could learn a lot from you.

As I posted earlier, I have a very handy tool I got 30 years ago while
working at an electric motor rewind shop.
http://s395.photobucket.com/user/Qma...ipper.jpg.html
I've looked several times over the years, I can't find anything
similar. Mine has a crack in one blade, I might buy a backup if I knew
where to buy it.

I'm not sure if you were being sarcastic or not, but I get to react
however I want :-)

Mikek

I was very serious. Sarcasm is not my intent. I have nothing to gain
from it.

Ok, with embarrassment.
Mikek