Old July 10th 14, 05:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default The next crap; many sunspots and no conditions !

When you thought you had seen it all, this crap appears.
Sun spots above the 200 but no dx conditions.

What is going on out there ??

..

Old July 10th 14, 05:26 PM
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogon View Post
When you thought you had seen it all, this crap appears.
Sun spots above the 200 but no dx conditions.

What is going on out there ??
..

My question to you is - how educated are you and where did you get the number 200 from, and do you understand the theory behind sun spot numbers and the earth and space?

Todays sun spot number is not 200 - it is only 183

Unless other Geomagnetic conditions are present or missing - it is what it is.

This appears to be some type of spam to get people to join a news group.
__________________
No Kings, no queens, no jacks, no long talking washer women...
Old July 12th 14, 06:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"FBMboomer" wrote:
My question to you is - how educated are you and where did you get the
number 200 from, and do you understand the theory behind sun spot
This appears to be some type of spam to get people to join a news group.

Dogon,
Please ignore ignorant crap from Channel Jumper. He can't help being an idiot. His questioning of your education is
simply projection on his part. His attempt at trying to sound important and educated is obviously lame and
transparent. He also has self-esteem problems.

There was nothing wrong with your post and expresses all of our frustration at poor propagation lately.

Hi FBMboomer. this newsgroup is renound for its SHILLS !!
And above we see the reality about this.

He is a NWO shill and doesn't want that we discover alarming stuff.
And his arrogance gives him (it) away.

..

Old July 10th 14, 06:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Dogon wrote:

When you thought you had seen it all, this crap appears.
Sun spots above the 200 but no dx conditions.

What is going on out there ??

There is more to propagation than just sunspot numbers.

Here's some links:

http://www.arrl.org/here-comes-the-sun

http://www.arrl.org/the-sun-the-earth-the-ionosphere

http://www.arrl.org/files/file/Techn...df/0209038.pdf

--
Jim Pennino

Old July 12th 14, 06:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

About SHILL "Channel Jumper".

-The sunspot-count is falsified since a long time now.
-The earth magnetic field weakens at alarming rate, 10 times faster then expected :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7X8FTGCHGs

-There is global cooling and record ice at the poles. (CO2 taxes)

Channel Jumper is a NWO paid SHILL who wants us to go to sleep and
think there's nothing wrong. How small minded.

..

Old July 12th 14, 08:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Dogon wrote:

Why are you responding to my post with this utter crap?

snip crap

--
Jim Pennino
Old July 13th 14, 01:46 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On 7/12/2014 3:48 PM, wrote:
Dogon wrote:

Why are you responding to my post with this utter crap?

snip crap

He must have left his tin foil hat at the pub.

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address

==================
Old July 15th 14, 04:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

wrote crap:
Dogon wrote:
Why are you responding to my post with this utter crap?
snip crap
Jim Pennino

You are NOT a ham-operator at all !
You respond like this because i don't fall into your trap.

Free energy !! : www.peswiki.com or www.overunity.com

Or: www.overunityresearch.com

The sun is dead. www.nasa.org

The magnetic field of the earth is dying fast. www.google.com

This place is full of SHILLS because ham radio people could uncover the truth !

NWO paid SHILLS who wants us to go to sleep and think there's nothing wrong.
They see us as stupid how they would be themselves.
How small minded.

..

Old July 15th 14, 05:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Dogon wrote:
wrote crap:
Dogon wrote:
Why are you responding to my post with this utter crap?
snip crap
Jim Pennino

You are NOT a ham-operator at all !
You respond like this because i don't fall into your trap.

Free energy !! : www.peswiki.com or www.overunity.com

Or: www.overunityresearch.com

The sun is dead. www.nasa.org

The magnetic field of the earth is dying fast. www.google.com

This place is full of SHILLS because ham radio people could uncover the truth !

NWO paid SHILLS who wants us to go to sleep and think there's nothing wrong.
They see us as stupid how they would be themselves.
How small minded.

Were you born this way or are you on drugs?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_disorder

--
Jim Pennino

Sunspots. From AFP. dave Shortwave 10 June 20th 11 07:09 AM
Sunspots. From AFP. [email protected] Shortwave 1 June 19th 11 03:35 AM
Sunspots. From AFP. D. Peter Maus[_2_] Shortwave 15 June 17th 11 09:05 PM
Sunspots. From AFP. [email protected] Shortwave 1 June 17th 11 06:14 PM
No Sunspots Billy Burpelson[_2_] Shortwave 2 September 8th 08 03:29 PM