Old July 15th 14, 05:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default The next crap; many sunspots and no conditions !

On 7/15/2014 11:06 AM, Dogon wrote:
"Brian Morrison" wrote
On Sat, 12 Jul 2014 19:17:40 +0200
Dogon wrote:

-The sunspot-count is falsified since a long time now.

So how do you prevent people with their own helioscopes from counting
the true number of spots?
Brian Morrison

Because they don't excist ! Show me one.

Our local astronomy club has several (it has a lot of members, although
I'm not one of them). And once or twice a year, they hold a public
viewing of the sun for anyone interested.

And their pictures always match the ones you find on the NASA site - at
least the couple of times I've been there.

So much for your hogwash. Time for you to get a new tin hat.

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address

==================
Old July 15th 14, 05:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Dogon wrote:
wrote crap:
Dogon wrote:
Why are you responding to my post with this utter crap?
snip crap
Jim Pennino

You are NOT a ham-operator at all !
You respond like this because i don't fall into your trap.

Free energy !! : www.peswiki.com or www.overunity.com

Or: www.overunityresearch.com

The sun is dead. www.nasa.org

The magnetic field of the earth is dying fast. www.google.com

This place is full of SHILLS because ham radio people could uncover the truth !

NWO paid SHILLS who wants us to go to sleep and think there's nothing wrong.
They see us as stupid how they would be themselves.
How small minded.

Were you born this way or are you on drugs?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_disorder

--
Jim Pennino
Old July 15th 14, 06:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Dogon wrote:

-The sunspot-count is falsified since a long time now.

So how do you prevent people with their own helioscopes from counting
the true number of spots?
Brian Morrison

Because they don't excist ! Show me one.

http://solar-center.stanford.edu/observe/

Requirements:

Two sheets of stiff paper, a pin, and the ability to punch a hole in one
of the sheets of paper without sticking yourself with the pin.

The last requirement may be a bit much for you.

--
Jim Pennino
Old July 15th 14, 06:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Dogon wrote:

-The sunspot-count is falsified since a long time now.

So how do you prevent people with their own helioscopes from counting
the true number of spots?
Brian Morrison

Because they don't excist ! Show me one.

How to make a pinhole helioscope:
http://www.jb.man.ac.uk/~slowe/transit2004/observe.html
http://www.glasseye.f9.co.uk/oddworld/oddpages/helioscp.html
http://www.exploratorium.edu/eclipse/how.html
Do it thyself sunspot counting:
http://spaceweather.com/sunspots/doityourself.html
Perfect for a pinhead like yourself.
--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D
Old July 16th 14, 08:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"Brian Morrison"

Dogon wrote:

-The sunspot-count is falsified since a long time now.

So how do you prevent people with their own helioscopes from
counting the true number of spots?
Brian Morrison

Because they don't excist ! Show me one.

Show me one what, sunspot or helioscope?

What a question ! Somebody with the real sunspots ofcourse !
How old are you and do you know where you get into ?

..

Old July 16th 14, 08:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"Jerry Stuckle" wrote (tried to)
Dogon wrote:

-The sunspot-count is falsified since a long time now.

So how do you prevent people with their own helioscopes from counting
the true number of spots?
Brian Morrison

Because they don't excist ! Show me one.

Our local astronomy club has several (it has a lot of members, although
I'm not one of them). And once or twice a year, they hold a public
viewing of the sun for anyone interested.

And their pictures always match the ones you find on the NASA site - at
least the couple of times I've been there.

What a dumb reaction ! Ofcourse the pictures are the same ! That was not
the issue ! The issue was the FALSE sunspots count. Can you read man ?

..

Old July 16th 14, 08:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"Jeff Liebermann" wrote

Dogon wrote:

-The sunspot-count is falsified since a long time now.

So how do you prevent people with their own helioscopes from counting
the true number of spots?
Brian Morrison

Because they don't excist ! Show me one.

How to make a pinhole helioscope:
http://www.jb.man.ac.uk/~slowe/transit2004/observe.html
http://www.glasseye.f9.co.uk/oddworld/oddpages/helioscp.html
http://www.exploratorium.edu/eclipse/how.html
Do it thyself sunspot counting:
http://spaceweather.com/sunspots/doityourself.html
Perfect for a pinhead like yourself.
Jeff Liebermann

Another s.o.b. manipulated victim here. Man are you retarded.
Are you a full licenced radio amateur ? A kindergarten reaction was that.

Ham radio is also about wanting to believe in a 'package of enslaving ideas'
not to forget Einstein. Yes he is true. my ass..

Smart questions like : how do you know this are not asked here. Because of
the incapability to be smart by the respondees.

* Its easier becomming a dr. in the usa then becomming farmer in Belgium.

..

..

---
news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ---
Old July 16th 14, 09:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Dogon wrote:

-The sunspot-count is falsified since a long time now.

So how do you prevent people with their own helioscopes from counting
the true number of spots?
Brian Morrison

Because they don't excist ! Show me one.

Our local astronomy club has several (it has a lot of members, although
I'm not one of them). And once or twice a year, they hold a public
viewing of the sun for anyone interested.

And their pictures always match the ones you find on the NASA site - at
least the couple of times I've been there.

What a dumb reaction ! Ofcourse the pictures are the same ! That was not
the issue ! The issue was the FALSE sunspots count. Can you read man ?

What false sunspot counts?

As anyone with two sheets of paper and a pin can easily count and verify
the sunspot numbers, this has to be the dumbest conspiracy post ever to
appear on USENET.

--
Jim Pennino
Old July 16th 14, 09:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Dogon wrote:

-The sunspot-count is falsified since a long time now.

So how do you prevent people with their own helioscopes from counting
the true number of spots?
Brian Morrison

Because they don't excist ! Show me one.

Our local astronomy club has several (it has a lot of members, although
I'm not one of them). And once or twice a year, they hold a public
viewing of the sun for anyone interested.

And their pictures always match the ones you find on the NASA site - at
least the couple of times I've been there.

What a dumb reaction ! Ofcourse the pictures are the same ! That was not
the issue ! The issue was the FALSE sunspots count. Can you read man ?

Sure, I can read. But you obviously cannot understand what's plainly in
front of your face. If the sunspot numbers were fudged, as you claim,
then the images could NOT have matched. And thousands of amateur
astronomers around the world would have seen and reported on the
discrepancy.

You need to put your tin hat back on.

--
==================

Old July 17th 14, 03:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"Jerry Stuckle" wrote
Dogon wrote:

[...]

No it aint that simple. In 2012 the supposed 'peak', the sun was mostly BLANK !
So if you can put one and one together; there couldn't be 125 sunspots.
The HEAD of the solar dept. from NASA said also to underline this with:
"The sun is in the pits of the deepest solar MINIMUM in nearly a century." End quote.
I know all to well that radio amateurs don't want to think outside the box, but technicaly
they changed the count from 'human eye' to computer count. You and i know that a
computer sees always something. A fraction darker pixel etc.

Every astronomer ? Well look for 'dead astronomers' and you will be horrified.
And what about the physical evidence ? For how long is 80 mtrs useless now ?
We live in a solarpeak ?? How many have you experienced ??

These shills here want to suppress any rumor about 'magnetic pole' reversal due to this:
http://poleshift.ning.com among others.

It is that serious folks.

..

Sunspots. From AFP. dave Shortwave 10 June 20th 11 07:09 AM
Sunspots. From AFP. [email protected] Shortwave 1 June 19th 11 03:35 AM
Sunspots. From AFP. D. Peter Maus[_2_] Shortwave 15 June 17th 11 09:05 PM
Sunspots. From AFP. [email protected] Shortwave 1 June 17th 11 06:14 PM
No Sunspots Billy Burpelson[_2_] Shortwave 2 September 8th 08 03:29 PM