Old June 19th 11, 04:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Sunspots. From AFP.

Some of those Ships sank, storms and stuff, going the long way
around.The Ships that made it to San Francisco, after the passengers
debarked, all of the stuff on the Ships that could be sold was sold.
You can look it up in the History of San Francisco.Be sure to wear a
flower in your hair though.
cuhulin

Old June 19th 11, 04:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

We got Cheech & Chong's Next Movie on the Encore channel 535.I Likes
that movie.
cuhulin

Old June 19th 11, 05:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 18, 10:37*pm, dave wrote:
On 06/17/2011 08:49 PM, wrote:

On Jun 17, 6:58 pm, wrote:
I sawed and I heard on 5:00 PM WAPT 16 (another one of those tee
stations that doesn't exist) tee vee noos that NASA says Mercury has
Ice, and lots of it too, covered with Ice.300 Degrees below Zero on
Planet Mercury.
Frosty Mannnnn,,,, Frosty!
cuhulin

Some parts of the Moon have record-breaking 35 deg K . That's *minus
238 deg C , real cold !

That ain't what's making the ice melt

Ice melts : when the surrounding temperature rises (Earth is getting
cooked, by itself) . Or, in another way-- if the amount of Solar
energy , directed towards the Earth, goes up . . . Or , if Al Gore
talks the sleeping volcanoes (through some witchcraft-voodoo-power)
into erupting one after another (like we just witnessed in Iceland) .
The last scenario may bring about various scenarios- like a global
change in climates . The final effects can be unpredictable , to say
the least .
Old June 19th 11, 10:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.idiots,alt.stupid.idiots
RHF RHF is offline

Default You can always spot the assholes

On Jun 19, 5:44*am, dave wrote:
On 06/18/2011 09:34 PM, wrote:

Ice melts : when the surrounding temperature rises (Earth is getting
cooked, by itself) . Or, in another way-- if the amount of Solar
energy , directed towards the Earth, goes up . . . *Or , if Al Gore
talks the sleeping volcanoes (through some witchcraft-voodoo-power)
into erupting one after another (like we just witnessed in Iceland) .
The last scenario may bring about various scenarios- like a global
change in climates . The final effects can be unpredictable , to say
the least .

- They bring up President Gore

'Special-Dave' -wrote-new-subject-line-
"You can always spot the assholes"

And Proves It By Calling Al Gore "President Gore"
-you-can't-make-this-up-...priceless...
*Note*To*Dave* Yes We Can Can ;;-}}
Old June 20th 11, 04:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Land of Fire!

On Jun 19, 8:42*am, dave wrote:
On 06/18/2011 08:18 PM, wrote:

Some of those Ships sank, storms and stuff, going the long way
around.The Ships that made it to San Francisco, after the passengers
debarked, all of the stuff on the Ships that could be sold was sold.
You can look it up in the History of San Francisco.Be sure to wear a
flower in your hair though.
cuhulin

San Francisco is the most capitalist place in America.

Wrong. It has always been Manhattan . Billionaires' paradise . Come
and see for yourself .
Old June 20th 11, 05:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

One Volcano Exposes What A Lying Ass Piece Of Sheet MOFO Fat Al Gore
Really IS
http://www.rense.com/general94/onevol.htm
cuhulin

Sunspots. From AFP. [email protected] Shortwave 1 June 19th 11 03:35 AM
Sunspots. From AFP. [email protected] Shortwave 1 June 17th 11 06:14 PM
New Sunspots Telamon Shortwave 0 March 7th 09 05:18 AM
No Sunspots Billy Burpelson[_2_] Shortwave 2 September 8th 08 03:29 PM