Old October 12th 14, 12:15 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default NEC

wrote in message
wrote in message

Of course you do have a dog in this race as NEC easily shows much of
what you say is utter, arm waving, nonsense.

May I commend to you that you suck it up and admit much of what you have
said so far is utter, arm waving, nonsense?
If you have equations and numbers to show otherwise...

May I commend to you, early, the mature and civil approach to international
debate which will come when you grow up?

Old October 12th 14, 02:28 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

gareth wrote:
wrote in message
wrote in message

Of course you do have a dog in this race as NEC easily shows much of
what you say is utter, arm waving, nonsense.

May I commend to you that you suck it up and admit much of what you have
said so far is utter, arm waving, nonsense?
If you have equations and numbers to show otherwise...

May I commend to you, early, the mature and civil approach to international
debate which will come when you grow up?

Still absolutely nothing to say about the utility of NEC as a learning
tool?

Still trying to change the subject to how offended you are that your
arm waving nonsense was pointed out?

--
Jim Pennino

Old October 12th 14, 07:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

gareth wrote:
wrote in message
gareth wrote:
wrote in message
wrote in message

Of course you do have a dog in this race as NEC easily shows much of
what you say is utter, arm waving, nonsense.
May I commend to you that you suck it up and admit much of what you have
said so far is utter, arm waving, nonsense?
If you have equations and numbers to show otherwise...
May I commend to you, early, the mature and civil approach to
international
debate which will come when you grow up?

Still absolutely nothing to say about the utility of NEC as a learning
tool?
Still trying to change the subject to how offended you are that your
arm waving nonsense was pointed out?

Stupid boy

Gas bag old man.

--
Jim Pennino
Old October 12th 14, 08:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

gareth wrote:
wrote in message
gareth wrote:
wrote in message
wrote in message

Of course you do have a dog in this race as NEC easily shows much of
what you say is utter, arm waving, nonsense.
May I commend to you that you suck it up and admit much of what you have
said so far is utter, arm waving, nonsense?
If you have equations and numbers to show otherwise...
May I commend to you, early, the mature and civil approach to
international
debate which will come when you grow up?

Still absolutely nothing to say about the utility of NEC as a learning
tool?
Still trying to change the subject to how offended you are that your
arm waving nonsense was pointed out?

Stupid boy

Still absolutely nothing to say about the utility of NEC as a learning
tool, Colonel Blimp?

--
Jim Pennino

Old October 14th 14, 04:50 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"gareth" wrote in message
Relying on someone's NEC program to number crunch to
produce the answer 42 is not the same as understanding
what is going on as an aid to didactification of novices.

Nobody says "didactification."

Old October 14th 14, 06:10 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Sal M. O'Nella wrote:

"gareth" wrote in message
Relying on someone's NEC program to number crunch to
produce the answer 42 is not the same as understanding
what is going on as an aid to didactification of novices.

Nobody says "didactification."

Likely because after a search of several dictionaries and a thesaurus
there doesn't seem to be any such word.

--
Jim Pennino
Old October 14th 14, 08:08 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

En el artículo , Sal M. O'Nella salmonella@
food_poisoning.org escribió:

Nobody says "didactification."

Nobody normal, anyway.

"gareth" (Gareth Alun Evans) likes to bandy about long words in an
attempt to make himself look learned and erudite, when in reality it
just marks him out as a pompous old fool.

--
(\_/)
(='.'=)
Old October 14th 14, 08:40 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"Sal M. O'Nella" wrote in
:

"gareth" wrote in message
Relying on someone's NEC program to number crunch to
produce the answer 42 is not the same as understanding
what is going on as an aid to didactification of novices.

Nobody says "didactification."

He did. I think it was that as much as the 42 bit that made me spiral
outward into to Douglas Adams-related fun. It sounded like it came from some
pronouncement from the Guide.
Old October 14th 14, 09:24 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"Mike Tomlinson" wrote in message
"gareth" (Gareth Alun Evans) likes to bandy about long words in an
attempt to make himself look learned and erudite, when in reality it
just marks him out as a pompous old fool.

It continues to be that you seek to lay at my door the personal
nastiness that is your own style.

Comparing my posts recently to yours, I regularly speak out
against the abusive infants who seem to have escaped from
the local kindergarten school, and you regularly exhibit yourself
as being one of them.

Grow up, Sonny!