Old October 16th 14, 09:09 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Picturing the radiation?

On 10/16/2014 3:33 AM, Lostgallifreyan wrote:
rickman wrote in :

Yes, "that which doesn't kill me". I doubt hauling firewood uphill is
what your doctor would recommend. You should find the time to bicycle
more.

I find that cross country running helps with sciatica, so long as there is no
heavy jarring of my spine. So I have to be careful of that, but the result
proves the old 'use it or lose it' strategy.

I know running has some issues which may or may not be a problem for any
given person. I discovered kayaking a few years ago and found it is a
fantastic way to exercise. It really builds the core muscles... you
know, the ones everyone says you need to strengthen. It helped me so
much that my back pain I've had off and on since I was 30 is pretty much
all gone now. It is true what they say about strengthening those
muscles. Too bad I can't do it year 'round here. I need a summer place
in Florida.

--

Rick
Old October 16th 14, 10:16 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

rickman wrote in :

I know running has some issues which may or may not be a problem for any
given person. I discovered kayaking a few years ago and found it is a
fantastic way to exercise. It really builds the core muscles... you
know, the ones everyone says you need to strengthen. It helped me so
much that my back pain I've had off and on since I was 30 is pretty much
all gone now. It is true what they say about strengthening those
muscles. Too bad I can't do it year 'round here. I need a summer place
in Florida.

Nice. I've kayaked for only a short time on a couple of occasions (on calm
sunlit sea, and in a grey force 7, off the Pembrokeshire coast) but I liked
it. What I really miss is sailing... Not so arduous, but the balance of
intensity and space to just sit and be aware of it all makes me know why it
is some people's whole life. I'd like to do that again.
Old October 17th 14, 09:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"Brian Reay" wrote in message
He is confusing the E and M fields, which have a sine form but in
orthogonal planes, for 'the radiation', in essence

They are not planar, but 3D fields.

he doesn't understand the nature of an EM wave.

Physician, heal thyself.

Old October 17th 14, 09:43 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"Brian Reay" wrote in message
It is really best not to respond to him directly, you will notice I never
do.

So, you're brave enough to shout out your insults from behind the safety of
the kindergarten fence, but too cowardly to deal with the responses to you?

Old October 17th 14, 09:56 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Fri, 17 Oct 2014 09:43:13 +0100, gareth wrote:

"Brian Reay" wrote in message
It is really best not to respond to him directly, you will notice I
never do.

So, you're brave enough to shout out your insults from behind the safety
of the kindergarten fence, but too cowardly to deal with the responses
to you?

But, but, but, that's what you are doing, as you know that he's not going
to respond to you. It's why these deranged, borderline hysterical,
illogical conclusions of yours are going unchallenged.

But you already knew that...