Old October 15th 14, 07:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Picturing the radiation?

On Wednesday, October 15, 2014 12:20:12 PM UTC-5, Brian Reay wrote:

It is really best not to respond to him directly, you will notice I

never do. If you ignore him, he eventually 'blows his top' and goes off

to sulk.

No worries. I enjoy toying with these types.
It's good wholesome fun for the whole family.
I'm pretty much convinced he's one of Art Unwin's long lost UK
relatives. :|
Their tactics and brand of bafflegab are quite similar.

Old October 15th 14, 10:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"Brian Reay" wrote in message
You need to appreciate that Gareth considers anyone who corrects him as
being abusive.

Untrue, but you take every opportunity to be abusive to me, as above.

Having seen him in action many, many times, I can assure you this is so
and point you are countless examples in the uk.r.a and other newsgroup
archives.

Untrue.

He invariably uses a similar technique and ends up using the same abusive
terms (eg 'Silly Boy').

Untrue.

He has been doing this for well over a decade, he was using the same
techniques before I started using uk.r.a in around 2000.

Untrue.

Old October 15th 14, 11:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On 10/14/2014 7:32 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:

Back to hauling firewood up the hill...

You are doing it wrong. You will find it much easier to haul the
firewood down the hill.

--

Rick

Old October 16th 14, 01:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Wed, 15 Oct 2014 18:25:14 -0400, rickman wrote:

On 10/14/2014 7:32 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:

Back to hauling firewood up the hill...

You are doing it wrong. You will find it much easier to haul the
firewood down the hill.

My cardiologist demands that I get more exercise. Schlepping firewood
up about 50 step is quite good a producing the desired effect. That
which doesn't kill me makes me stronger. I could easily install a
cable lift, bucket hoist, or conveyor belt to move the firewood up the
hill with less exertion. However, I won't do that. Other than
occasional bicycling and fast walks, firewood schlepping is my major
form of exercise.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D
Old October 16th 14, 04:27 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On 10/15/2014 8:36 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
On Wed, 15 Oct 2014 18:25:14 -0400, rickman wrote:

On 10/14/2014 7:32 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:

Back to hauling firewood up the hill...

You are doing it wrong. You will find it much easier to haul the
firewood down the hill.

My cardiologist demands that I get more exercise. Schlepping firewood
up about 50 step is quite good a producing the desired effect. That
which doesn't kill me makes me stronger. I could easily install a
cable lift, bucket hoist, or conveyor belt to move the firewood up the
hill with less exertion. However, I won't do that. Other than
occasional bicycling and fast walks, firewood schlepping is my major
form of exercise.

Yes, "that which doesn't kill me". I doubt hauling firewood uphill is
what your doctor would recommend. You should find the time to bicycle
more.

--

Rick
Old October 16th 14, 08:33 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

rickman wrote in :

Yes, "that which doesn't kill me". I doubt hauling firewood uphill is
what your doctor would recommend. You should find the time to bicycle
more.

I find that cross country running helps with sciatica, so long as there is no
heavy jarring of my spine. So I have to be careful of that, but the result
proves the old 'use it or lose it' strategy.