Old October 18th 14, 01:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default This may help the usual suspects..."

On 18/10/14 12:35, Wymsey wrote:
On Sat, 18 Oct 2014 03:00:46 -0500, Lostgallifreyan wrote:

Why not draw a firebreak and leave it at that. He'll try to cross it,
but so long as you don't, he can't do a lot.

It's been suggested countless times to both of them. The Trouble is that
they, and a few others in ukra, are negatively obsessed with each other.
I assume that at some point there will b a natural ending, although I
expect the last man standing will start trolling himself!

In the meantime, they are best ignored.

Charlie.

Ah, Charlie, one of the chief stirrers joins in. How strange.

No wonder Evans continues with you supporting him.

Old October 18th 14, 06:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"Wymsey" wrote in message
On Sat, 18 Oct 2014 03:00:46 -0500, Lostgallifreyan wrote:

Why not draw a firebreak and leave it at that. He'll try to cross it,
but so long as you don't, he can't do a lot.

It's been suggested countless times to both of them. The Trouble is that
they, and a few others in ukra, are negatively obsessed with each other.
I assume that at some point there will b a natural ending, although I
expect the last man standing will start trolling himself!

Untrue. The onslaught by reay is unrelenting and one-sided; his gratuiotus
origination of out-of-the-blue insults in this NG being evidence of that.

Old October 18th 14, 06:39 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"Brian Reay" wrote in message

I've been ignoring him for years. Unfortunately, he sees any comment as
being directed at him. There isn't much I can do about that.

Untrue. However, you are presumed to be an intelligent person, maybe
wrongly, and you well know that you are goading me and others.

If others had ignored him as long as I have, he would have lost interest
or exploded by now with frustration.

Untrue.

The vendetta is entirely driven from his side.

Untrue. it was started and continues from you, as exemplified by your
out-of-the-blue
attacks on me in recent days in this NG.

As was established in court, his claims are unfounded and false. Figments
of his twisted mind.

Untrue. Do you now claim not to have sent all the posts that were presented
as
evidence?

Old October 18th 14, 06:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"Brian Reay" wrote in message
Ah, Charlie, one of the chief stirrers joins in. How strange.
No wonder Evans continues with you supporting him.

Once again, Brian, it is you and you alone who origininates
completely unnecessary personal abuse, and by doing so,
continue your one-sided vendetta against me.

Old October 18th 14, 07:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"gareth" wrote in message
"Wymsey" wrote in message
On Sat, 18 Oct 2014 03:00:46 -0500, Lostgallifreyan wrote:

Why not draw a firebreak and leave it at that. He'll try to cross it,
but so long as you don't, he can't do a lot.

It's been suggested countless times to both of them. The Trouble is that
they, and a few others in ukra, are negatively obsessed with each other.
I assume that at some point there will b a natural ending, although I
expect the last man standing will start trolling himself!

Untrue. The onslaught by reay is unrelenting and one-sided; his gratuiotus
origination of out-of-the-blue insults in this NG being evidence of that.

In fact, in exactly the same way that STC, reay's apprentice lapdog, is
behaving contemporaneously

Old October 18th 14, 08:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"Brian Reay" wrote in message
As was established in court, his claims are unfounded and false.

Untrue. Your posts were described as absurd and puerile, the use of absurd
implying that your posts were false and that my comments about them were
true.

Old October 18th 14, 08:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Sat, 18 Oct 2014 20:02:22 +0100, gareth wrote:

"Brian Reay" wrote in message
As was established in court, his claims are unfounded and false.

Untrue. Your posts were described as absurd and puerile, the use of
absurd implying that your posts were false and that my comments about
them were true.

Your writings were described as " menacing and hysterical in nature and
tone." Do you think that's any better?