Old October 17th 14, 12:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default This may help the usual suspects..."

What was that you were saying, about starting threads as an excuse
to become abusive?

"Brian Reay" wrote in message
Spike wrote:
On 17/10/14 10:56, Brian Reay wrote:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/the-f...y-old-man.html
Although I think it may be too late for some of them.

Given your history, are you working on the first item on the
avoidance-strategy list?
"1. Die young (not recommended)
This just leaves others to sort everything out while you float about
blissfully in Heaven/rot away to nothing. Leaving the party when you are
still young and pretty is all very well for the dehumanised character in
a film poster, but not when you are someone's dad or brother or son".
How is the knee/cardiovascular system/anything else you haven't
mentioned?

Fine.
My corporate-lunch, fast car, big house, conspicuous-consumption
freemason brother (does any of that sound familiar?)

Yes, it was one of your convenient stories. Like most of them, you added
'details' as you needed to in order to support your agenda of the day.
Is it common among masons to pop off early?

Not from what I've seen. Most seen to soldier on to a ripe old age in my
experience. Then again, they tend to be a friendly, gregarious bunch, who
don't spend their time complaining.

Old October 18th 14, 12:19 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Friday, October 17, 2014 6:20:46 AM UTC-5, gareth wrote:
What was that you were saying, about starting threads as an excuse

to become abusive?

Why are you trashing up r.r.a.a. with this silly Peyton Place crap?
No one on r.r.a.a. is interested in your silly social issues.

For many years this group has been fairly free of usenet silliness,
and has only been used for antenna related discussion.
Keep that silly UK crap over there, and don't cross post it here,
if you please. I think I can speak for many who will tell you,
we don't want it here. At all.

Talk about obtuse antenna theories is OK, even if irregular. :/
This whiny UK Peyton Place crap most certainly is not.

Old October 18th 14, 07:06 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

wrote in message
Why are you trashing up r.r.a.a. with this silly Peyton Place crap?
No one on r.r.a.a. is interested in your silly social issues.
For many years this group has been fairly free of usenet silliness,
and has only been used for antenna related discussion.
Keep that silly UK crap over there, and don't cross post it here,
if you please. I think I can speak for many who will tell you,
we don't want it here. At all.
Talk about obtuse antenna theories is OK, even if irregular. :/
This whiny UK Peyton Place crap most certainly is not.

Physician, heal thyself, and in so doing, please address your remarks
to the originators of abusive material, yourself included, as above.

Old October 18th 14, 08:47 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

wrote in news:0508d35c-4701-45fe-a005-
:

Keep that silly UK crap over there

I hope you don't think it's representative of the UK. Well, I certainly
hope it isn't. I live here...
Old October 18th 14, 09:00 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Brian Reay wrote in news:1923299660435308016.369759no.sp-
:

If everyone ignores him

You too? I wrote yesterday, of a problem with a neighbour, a problem not too
disimilar to your own with Gareth. Why not draw a firebreak and leave it at
that. He'll try to cross it, but so long as you don't, he can't do a lot. I
understand you have a particular greivance, but I think you're making a
mistake in allowing it to maintain its shape. Let it go. It might takes
years, but it will break up, somehow. Life abhors a vacuum, so make one and
let life fill it with what it will. Most things are better than prolonging
what looks to me like a feud. I'll tell you one thing mo That neighbour of
mine seemes releived every time we meet, that the bad past does NOT have to
recur! He lives next door, so I don't have the luxury of easily escaping him,
or repeatedly pointing out his state from a distance protected by a court's
restraining order. Sometimes we have to try to fox these things ourselves,
and just doing nothing is as good a way as any, we soon think of other things
to do.

Just trying to stop this as best I can. This IS my best shot. If it fails
I'll say no more. If it works, I'll say no more. I won't take any credit
either way, that would be due to you both if you make it work.

Old October 18th 14, 10:01 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"Lostgallifreyan" wrote in message
. ..
Brian Reay wrote in news:1923299660435308016.369759no.sp-
:

If everyone ignores him

You too? I wrote yesterday, of a problem with a neighbour, a problem not
too
disimilar to your own with Gareth.

You know nothing about me, a Mongolian Horde of abusive ne'er-do-wells being
a bad source of evidence.

Old October 18th 14, 10:06 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"gareth" wrote in news:m1ta9i$9lq$1@dont-
email.me:

You know nothing about me...

I know this: you're both in a prolonged feud that has had officially recorded
consequences. Ask yourselves, how long do you have left? Do you want to end
your days like this?
Old October 18th 14, 10:17 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"Lostgallifreyan" wrote in message
. ..
"gareth" wrote in news:m1ta9i$9lq$1@dont-
email.me:

You know nothing about me...

I know this: you're both in a prolonged feud that has had officially
recorded
consequences. Ask yourselves, how long do you have left? Do you want to
end
your days like this?

I am not in a feud. The assault by reay is an on-going indication of his
social
dysfunction to which I have only ever responded in indignant defence.

It was Reay who out-of- the-blue originated abusive remarks in this NG

As always, whether it is reay, or whether it is you, or whether John S or
jimp, I take to task those
who disrupt amateur radio discussions by infantile outbursts of personal
remarks.

Old October 18th 14, 12:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Sat, 18 Oct 2014 03:00:46 -0500, Lostgallifreyan wrote:

Why not draw a firebreak and leave it at that. He'll try to cross it,
but so long as you don't, he can't do a lot.

It's been suggested countless times to both of them. The Trouble is that
they, and a few others in ukra, are negatively obsessed with each other.
I assume that at some point there will b a natural ending, although I
expect the last man standing will start trolling himself!

In the meantime, they are best ignored.

Charlie.

--
M0WYM
Sales @ radiowymsey

Old October 18th 14, 01:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On 18/10/14 09:00, Lostgallifreyan wrote:
[...]

I've been ignoring him for years. Unfortunately, he sees any comment as
being directed at him. There isn't much I can do about that.

If others had ignored him as long as I have, he would have lost interest
or exploded by now with frustration.

The vendetta is entirely driven from his side. As was established in
court, his claims are unfounded and false. Figments of his twisted mind.