Old October 18th 14, 10:09 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Big G working on international relations over in .antenna

"Stephen Thomas Cole" wrote in message
And bringing UK amateur radio into disrepute while he's at it, firstly by
displaying his near total ignorance of even basic concepts and then
secondly by hurling mindless abuse at the good and decent folk over there,
as is his usual practice.
What disgraceful behaviour. If there was ever a better candidate for OFCOM
tearing up someone's licence and barring them from our noble hobby than
the
pernicious troll Big G, then I've yet to encounter him.

Once again, the mindless abuse comes from you and your pig-ignorance
about any of the technical matters raised.

You are completely clueless, which is why you only jump in if you perceive
that there is already an argument going on in your desperation to
belong somewhere.

I never hurl abuse, but I take infantile abusers, of which you are a
disgraceful
prime example, to task over their disruptive behaviour in NG devoted
to amateur radio.

What disgraceful behaviour. If there was ever a better candidate for OFCOM
tearing up someone's licence and barring them from our noble hobby than the
pernicious troll STC, then I've yet to encounter him.

(Here is an example of the ridiculous behaviour of the person trying to
organise
Project Shun, but seemingly not even understanding what it means to shun
someone! SFB if ever there was!)