Old November 10th 14, 08:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Write Off

On Mon, 10 Nov 2014 20:22:40 +0000, gareth wrote:

In fact, by rabbiting on endlessly about it in an off-topic polluting
thread he has destroyed any chance that he might have had for a patent.

If the thread is "off-topic polluting" surely your whining complaints are
only making it more so.
Old November 10th 14, 08:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

wrote in :

The patent mearly provides probative evidence for your lawyer's arguements
in court.

Then it's worth nothing except to a lawyers, and people richer than their
lawyers. It's certainly worth nothing to me.
Old November 10th 14, 08:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Jerry Stuckle wrote in news:m3r6g8$28s$1@dont-
email.me:

Unfortunately, this is no longer true. The U.S. law changed last year
such that prior art isn't so important. Nowadays, it's "first to file".

See http://www.uspto.gov/aia_implementat...t_inventor.jsp.

Ok, well, that's the absolute end. US as only world superpower, claiming
tyranny over all creation. Literally! THE END.
For now.... but any change will be after my lifetime, so I'm done.

Old November 10th 14, 08:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Radiohead70 wrote in news:m3r76j$av$1@dont-
email.me:

In fact, by rabbiting on endlessly about it in an off-topic polluting
thread he has destroyed any chance that he might have had for a patent.

If the thread is "off-topic polluting" surely your whining complaints are
only making it more so.

Never mind that, the nincompoop doesn't realise that I have not described any
detail of the creation. No-where near enough to give it away. Not that I
want a patent...
Old November 10th 14, 09:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"Lostgallifreyan" wrote in message
. ..
Never mind that, the nincompoop

Grow up.

Old November 10th 14, 09:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Mon, 10 Nov 2014 21:17:03 +0000, gareth wrote:

Grow up.

You first.
Old November 10th 14, 10:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Jerry Stuckle wrote in news:m3r6g8$28s$1@dont-
email.me:

Unfortunately, this is no longer true. The U.S. law changed last year
such that prior art isn't so important. Nowadays, it's "first to file".

See http://www.uspto.gov/aia_implementat...t_inventor.jsp.

I just learned that First To File is actually not new except in the US! Maybe
this isn;t the big scare after all...
I found this:

http://thenextweb.com/insider/2013/0...s-has-a-first-
to-file-patent-system-so-you-can-leave-that-prior-art-at-the-door/
"Update: It turns out my understanding of prior art was a bit off,
so the headline on this story is a touch wrong. As Luke Chamberlin
noted via email, prior art is material that was or is in fact
publicly available. He went on to point out that “‘First to invent’
claims on the other hand are often based on material that is *not
publicly available*.” This is in fact a key distinction. In short,
with the new system, if you have prior art, but were not first to
file, you will retain, and I quote Luke again “protection.”
Sorry for the mixup."

Assuming this is true, I should ask again: What form of publication can be
considered a minimum for adequate establishment of prior art to prevent my
work being patented by a troll and used against me?
Old November 10th 14, 11:01 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.net.news.config,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default PING Mike Tomlinson Write Off

On 10/11/14 13:50, Brian Howie wrote:
In message , Molly Mockford
writes
At 19:12:34 on Sun, 9 Nov 2014, gareth
wrote in :

"Mike Tomlinson" wrote in message
And, of course, Wiltshire Police will get a copy of your post. Don't
think that just because I am abroad I cannot progress a complaint of
malicious communication against you.

That's fine because as it happens I had already approached Patrick
Geenty,
the chief plod, for his assistance in forwarding my complaint to the
Canary
Islands.

And you lot really think that you are promoting the case for a
moderated newsgroup?? Seems to me that you are in fact promoting the
case for radio ham euthanasia.

-------------

Sometimes it's hard to believe this is meant to be fun. I don't know
why some of you just can't lighten up.

========

+1

Frank , GM0CSZ / KN6WH in IO87AT

[tapr-announce] write now Stan Horzepa Digital 0 July 7th 09 04:59 AM
Somebody should write to the Delano tx... running dogg Shortwave 4 February 14th 06 05:08 PM
Write your own caption! David Shortwave 7 May 10th 05 03:40 AM
Did Geo write this? U Know Who CB 0 December 24th 04 02:04 AM
Would you like to write about your hobby for one of the UK's top websites? Steve Roche General 0 February 13th 04 10:18 AM