Old November 27th 14, 12:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default Voting time for the uk.* amateur radio moderated group!

On 27/11/2014 11:09, gareth wrote:
"Brian Reay" wrote in message
The abuse and unpleasantness started in the late 1990s, as can be seen in
the archives.
That was long before Steve posted to the group.
When I started posting, around 2001, I was shocked by what I saw. I
recognise the style of
some of the ring leaders who cause the abuse, for example by postings with
abusive titles.

But in a recent court case, in order to protect your own back, you swore
blind that everything that had transpired in uk.radio.amateur was just
light hearted banter. So, were you then committing perjury, and then
as now changing your tune to suit the direction from which the wind
was blowing?

Nonsense.

My comments were banter, some of yours can hardly be dismissed as banter.

I'm sure the Judge understood that, given the outcome of the case and
the dressing down you received. What were those words. Childish and
puerile?

Old November 27th 14, 01:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

"Brian Reay" wrote in message
What were those words. Childish and puerile?

Those were the words used to describe your posts.

Old November 27th 14, 01:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

"Brian Reay" wrote in message
My comments were banter

Suggesting that my wife was a sheep in the bed next to me, do you mean?

Old November 27th 14, 01:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,uk.radio.amateur

"gareth" wrote in message
"Brian Reay" wrote in message
My comments were banter

Suggesting that my wife was a sheep in the bed next to me, do you mean?

...and then, when it became apparent to you that your remarks had given
great offence why did you not apologise for them if they were just banter?

Why did you have me arrested for pressing you for an apology; that alone
suggests the earnestness behind your intention to want to insult, an
earnestness that continues to today, going by your current posts

Old November 30th 14, 12:13 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,uk.radio.amateur

On Thu, 27 Nov 2014 13:10:29 -0000, just as I was about to take a
herb, "gareth" disturbed my reverie and
wrote:

..and then, when it became apparent to you that your remarks had given
great offence why did you not apologise for them if they were just banter?

If you were offended, that is your problem and your issue.
--
Cheers,

DrT

** You've never known happiness until you're married;
** but by then it is too late.