Old November 27th 14, 08:02 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Perjury

Chronos wrote:
On Thu, 27 Nov 2014 15:36:25 +0000
Mike Tomlinson wrote:

For those wondering

...don't go there. If you haven't heard about this, you must be new here
and you're a very lucky person ;-)

You simply don't want people to know the type of person you are chummy with
and defend.

In your shoes most people would do the same, unless they were decent of
course.
Old November 27th 14, 09:13 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Mike Tomlinson wrote:
For those wondering

...don't go there. If you haven't heard about this, you must be new here
and you're a very lucky person ;-)

You simply don't want people to know the type of person you are chummy
with
and defend.

The type of person who speaks up for decency and gentlemanly conduct and
against the disgraceful goading and innuendo of yours?

In your shoes most people would do the same, unless they were decent of
course.

If you had any decency, you would have _IMMEDIATELY_ apologised as soon
as you knew that your comment about my wife being a sheep in the bed had
caused great offence, and not had me arrested for soliciting that apology.

I stand by what I did; you as a 45-year-old male, having been sacked from
your
job and being unable to find another, "decided" to become a schoolteacher,
and yet when you were under training at an all-girls' grammar school during
the
day, during the evening you were deliberately and concertedly publishing
grossly offensive and racist remarks about sheep. In my books that renders
you completely unsuitable to be a schoolteacher, and I think that you have
no
leg to stand on when you talk about decency.

How were your remarks about sheep ever relevant to a NG devoted to
amateur radio?

Old November 27th 14, 09:38 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Mike Tomlinson wrote:
For those wondering
...don't go there. If you haven't heard about this, you must be new here
and you're a very lucky person ;-)

You simply don't want people to know the type of person you are chummy
with
and defend.

The type of person who speaks up for decency and gentlemanly conduct and
against the disgraceful goading and innuendo of yours?

In your shoes most people would do the same, unless they were decent of
course.

If you had any decency, you would have _IMMEDIATELY_ apologised as soon
as you knew that your comment about my wife being a sheep in the bed had
caused great offence, and not had me arrested for soliciting that apology.

Yea, Brian, you should apologize to the sheep. No self-respecting sheep
would get in bed with him!

I stand by what I did; you as a 45-year-old male, having been sacked from
your
job and being unable to find another, "decided" to become a schoolteacher,
and yet when you were under training at an all-girls' grammar school during
the
day, during the evening you were deliberately and concertedly publishing
grossly offensive and racist remarks about sheep. In my books that renders
you completely unsuitable to be a schoolteacher, and I think that you have
no
leg to stand on when you talk about decency.

And you got slapped down for it - like you should have.

How were your remarks about sheep ever relevant to a NG devoted to
amateur radio?

How are your (false) claims of perjury ever relevant to a NG devoted to
amateur radio?

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address

==================
Old November 27th 14, 09:50 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Thu, 27 Nov 2014 15:38:02 -0500, Jerry Stuckle wrote:

How are your (false) claims of perjury ever relevant to a NG devoted to
amateur radio?

He should RFD for uk.perjury.moderated with him and Reay as moderators.
Perhaps he could write a play about it "Waiting for modbot" ?
Old November 27th 14, 11:44 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"gareth" wrote in message
"John S" wrote in message
On 11/27/2014 10:30 AM, gareth wrote:
"John S" wrote in message
On 11/27/2014 7:18 AM, gareth wrote:
Please do not pollute rraa by posting your hateful ****e here.
Another infantile outburst from you.
Odd that you had no objection to M3OSN raising the matter of the trial
and therefore polluting rraa immediately previously?
Or of M6CIR polluting rraa with a matter that is peculiar to Brit?

Generally, Brits are gentlemen and are pleasant, but you are an
exception.

I would have no objection to someone choking you to death or putting a
bullet in your head.

Another infantile outburst from you.

Remind me please old Bean, what was it you wrote to Brian after you learned
of his stroke?
Ah, yes, "I look forward to reading you have suffered another stroke and
died."
I assume that was "gentlemanly" by your doubtful standards.
Feel free to stop breathing at any time you like. ****.
--
;-)
..

Old November 28th 14, 08:42 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Thu, 27 Nov 2014 20:13:22 -0000, "gareth" wrote:

How were your remarks about sheep ever relevant to a NG devoted to
amateur radio?

Pot calling the kettle black comes to mind. Speaking for myself, (and I suspect
others as well) the infantile flaming that seems to be confined mostly to the UK
portion of the users here, I'm sick of having to wade through the keyboard
diarrhea that has been taking place in rec.radio.amateur.antenna over the last
several months. I doubt it will do any good, but I beg you and your ilk to
confine your "I know you are, but what am I?" off topic posts to the UK groups
please. The only reason I can see for this useless cross posting is for you and
your "friends" to expose a wider audience to your childish taunts of each other.
I couldn't care less about this or any other non-antenna related posts the this
antenna group.

This is all I have to say as I will not be dragged into a multi-post flame war
that you people seem to thrive on. I have said what I want ed here, so please
leave this antenna group in peace. If I should yearn for tasteless arguments, I
will gladly start watching the related UK groups, but I doubt that will happen.
Old November 28th 14, 10:48 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

wrote:

How were your remarks about sheep ever relevant to a NG devoted to
amateur radio?

diarrhea

ITYM, "diarrhoea", OM

Old November 28th 14, 10:55 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On 11/28/2014 2:42 AM, Robert wrote:
[...]

I think your post is well reasoned and nicely stated. However, I think
it falls on largely deaf ears as shown by the reply which only quotes
one word you wrote. lol

Interestingly enough, that one word is the most appropriate for this
entire discussion and much of what shows up in these groups regardless
of who is doing the posting.

--

Rick
Old November 28th 14, 11:55 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

wrote:

How were your remarks about sheep ever relevant to a NG devoted to
amateur radio?

diarrhea

ITYM, "diarrhoea", OM

You should know, Beanie. You're the expert in the verbal version.
--
;-)
..

Old December 13th 14, 11:23 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Mike Tomlinson wrote:
[...]

You are not very strong mentally if that bothered* you. And what's
wrong with that judge? Your idiocy has been going on for 7 years yet the
judge only gives you a 3 year restraining order!

"District judge Simon Cooper found Garth Evans guilty, and imposed a
restraining order forbidding him to contact any employer of Mr Reay for
three years, as well as costs of £625."

*I don't think it did bother you, just a lever to use in court.

Mikek