Old January 18th 15, 11:06 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default There is something wrong with the shortwave bands.

Look at the shortwave spectrums of the last years. The 2012 peak didn't come
The constant bad conditions on the 80 mtr, 49 mtr and 41 mtr bands are caused by the
absense of the ionosphere. Because there are no sunspots anymore. The so-called sunspotcounts
are false. What it means ? A protective layer around the earth is gone. And worse the magnetic
layer is also very weakoned ! What it means ? All kind of radiations will reach the earth now
and cause all kinds of DNA defects. Both in humans and in virusses !

Look for "the sun is dead" in Google. Don't let any shill here tell you otherwise.
Maybe some solarflares give some conditions but not the sunspots.

Now the shills can put on their tinfoil hats !

..

Old January 18th 15, 05:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

In "WWV inc."
wrote:

The so-called sunspotcounts are false.

Fascinating. What a grand conspiracy you've uncovered.

You should devote all your time tracking it down.

Of course, that will leave you with no time to post here, but that's a
sacrifice we're willing to make.

--
Bert Hyman W0RSB St. Paul, MN
Old January 19th 15, 01:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Sunday, January 18, 2015 at 5:06:54 AM UTC-6, WWV inc. wrote:
Look at the shortwave spectrums of the last years. The 2012 peak didn't come
The constant bad conditions on the 80 mtr, 49 mtr and 41 mtr bands are caused by the
absense of the ionosphere. Because there are no sunspots anymore. The so-called sunspotcounts
are false. What it means ? A protective layer around the earth is gone. And worse the magnetic
layer is also very weakoned ! What it means ? All kind of radiations will reach the earth now
and cause all kinds of DNA defects. Both in humans and in virusses !

Look for "the sun is dead" in Google. Don't let any shill here tell you otherwise.
Maybe some solarflares give some conditions but not the sunspots.

Now the shills can put on their tinfoil hats !

All about the planet, there are rubber rooms waiting with your
name stenciled on the doors . :|

Old January 20th 15, 04:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Not only the sun is acting strange. Our whole solar-system is undergoing changes !

Read from a NASA scientist:

http://www.enterprisemission.com/_ar...lanetary_1.htm

It says also "even greater anomalies to come"

Let no government paid shill here tell you otherwise !

A HAM operator should be interested in the weather. Then how come we couldn't see jupiter in
the past and since years it can be seen brightly with the bare eye. Even its moons can now be seen !
This wasn't in the past. Something very strange is going on.

Who denies this is either a fool or a very desperate s.h.i.l.l. ! (watch their names.)

..

Old January 20th 15, 04:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

WWV inc. wrote:
Who denies this is either a fool or a very desperate s.h.i.l.l. ! (watch their names.)

Fortunately you are here to reply to your own messages...
Message that make me smile and think "what a fool...".

Old February 7th 15, 08:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"WWV inc." wrote in message ...

Not only the sun is acting strange. Our whole solar-system is undergoing
changes !

Read from a NASA scientist:

http://www.enterprisemission.com/_ar...lanetary_1.htm

It says also "even greater anomalies to come"

Let no government paid shill here tell you otherwise !

A HAM operator should be interested in the weather. Then how come we
couldn't see jupiter in
the past and since years it can be seen brightly with the bare eye. Even its
moons can now be seen !
This wasn't in the past. Something very strange is going on.

Who denies this is either a fool or a very desperate s.h.i.l.l. ! (watch
their names.)
Your evidence comes as some tidbits of the famous "what they don't want you
to know" from
ten years ago on a website that's known* for off-beat topics and viewpoints.

Hm-m-m ... since I'm not a shill, I suppose I'm a fool, 'cause I'm not
buyin'.

"Sal"

*Whitley Strieber has a history of going off the rails in public. While
guest-hosting on Coast
To Coast, I heard a rant that sounded like he was crying. He's not wrapped
too tight.

..

Old February 7th 15, 09:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

WWV inc. wrote:
Not only the sun is acting strange. Our whole solar-system is undergoing changes !

Read from a NASA scientist:

http://www.enterprisemission.com/_ar...lanetary_1.htm

It says also "even greater anomalies to come"

Let no government paid shill here tell you otherwise !

A HAM operator should be interested in the weather. Then how come we couldn't see jupiter in
the past and since years it can be seen brightly with the bare eye. Even its moons can now be seen !
This wasn't in the past. Something very strange is going on.

Who denies this is either a fool or a very desperate s.h.i.l.l. ! (watch their names.)

Things just haven't been the same since the North Koreans started
nuclear testing! :-)

de Irv VE6BP

Old February 7th 15, 11:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

This has been a really, really crappy cycle. Perhaps the poor
propagation is one more reason so many shortwave broadcasters have shut
down or scaled back.

Here in the PNW I can receive RHC and many stations from China and
Asiatic Russia in the early morning, and this past fall I was getting
VOK pretty strong in the evenings.

Lately it has been pretty crappy listening though. Hang in there!

Old February 8th 15, 05:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Saturday, February 7, 2015 at 5:42:52 PM UTC-6, Oregonian Haruspex wrote:
This has been a really, really crappy cycle. Perhaps the poor
propagation is one more reason so many shortwave broadcasters have shut
down or scaled back.

Here in the PNW I can receive RHC and many stations from China and
Asiatic Russia in the early morning, and this past fall I was getting
VOK pretty strong in the evenings.

Lately it has been pretty crappy listening though. Hang in there!

In general low solar activity just makes for better low band
operation.
So it's all a tradeoff. The higher bands may be dead, but the
low bands will generally be better. Particularly in the winter
when it's quiet. Good time for AM-BC, 160m, etc.

Old February 8th 15, 08:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On 2/7/2015 4:12 PM, Irv Finkleman VE6BP wrote:
WWV inc. wrote:
Not only the sun is acting strange. Our whole solar-system is
undergoing changes !

Read from a NASA scientist:

http://www.enterprisemission.com/_ar...lanetary_1.htm

It says also "even greater anomalies to come"

Let no government paid shill here tell you otherwise !

A HAM operator should be interested in the weather. Then how come we
couldn't see jupiter in
the past and since years it can be seen brightly with the bare eye.
Even its moons can now be seen !
This wasn't in the past. Something very strange is going on.

Who denies this is either a fool or a very desperate s.h.i.l.l. !
(watch their names.)

Things just haven't been the same since the North Koreans started
nuclear testing! :-)

The really weird part is that things weren't the same before that
either! In fact, I can't find a time when things *were* the same.

Go figure.

--

Rick