Old March 11th 15, 12:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default A psychological conundrum?

"jta" wrote in message
Maybe if you posted your infantile crap in an appropriate newsgroup
you'd get some sympathy?

By your immature outburst you become indistinguishable from the
other abusive children.

Old March 11th 15, 12:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"jta" wrote in message

I repeat: What has any of this to do with antennas? Try answering the
question this time.

If you feel that way, then why do you seek to prolong this thread?

Old March 11th 15, 07:26 PM
jta jta is offline
Member

Typical SPAMmer; creates topics just to waste bandwidth and does everything possible to prolong them - without ever answering the most basic of questions.
Old March 11th 15, 09:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"jta" wrote in message
I repeat: What has any of this to do with antennas? Try answering the
question this time.-

Typical SPAMmer; creates topics just to waste bandwidth and does
everything possible to prolong them - without ever answering the most
basic of questions.

If you feel that way, then why do you yourself seek to prolong this thread?

The spammer was he who originated the abuse in the first palce, and I query
why you did not take him to task, rather than attacking those who protest
at such childish behaviour?

I have to say that you are presenting as exactly the sort of personality
that
you seek to condemn.

What have your continuing diatribes and infantile outbursts to do with
antennae?

Old March 13th 15, 10:49 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"gareth" wrote in message
"jta" wrote in message
I repeat: What has any of this to do with antennas? Try answering the
question this time.-

Typical SPAMmer; creates topics just to waste bandwidth and does
everything possible to prolong them - without ever answering the most
basic of questions.

If you feel that way, then why do you yourself seek to prolong this
thread?

What have your continuing diatribes and infantile outbursts to do with
antennae?

jta?

Hullo?

Are you there?

RST000 here OM VA KN

Old March 14th 15, 04:55 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"gareth" wrote in message
Why would a recently licensed person who seems to lack any
technical acumen whatsoever and jumps on the bandwagon whenever
he perceives that someone is on the receiving end of abuse spend
his time being abusive to a long-established radio amateur who
graduated in electronics long before that recently licensed person
was even a twinkle in the milkman's eye?

Does kudos accrue in the world of amateur radio today by protracted
campaigns of abuse, especially when that abuse arises from being
openly challenged technically?

If such a recently licensed person were to exist in reality, would
it be a condemnation of the dumbing down of the entrance qualifications
needed to obtain a licence?

jta seems to be remarkably absent in condemning the outbursts of
infantile ignorance that have plagued this NG today.

Hypocrisy, or what?

Old March 14th 15, 05:05 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On 14/03/15 16:55, gareth wrote:

Hypocrisy, or what?

Definitely what, what?

Old March 15th 15, 06:20 PM
jta jta is offline
Member

Yes, I'm still here, and I'm still laughing at you.

I have decided not to contribute to your mental illness any further.

Trying to have an intelligent conversation with you is like trying to teach a pig to sing: A total waste of time.

But one final question: Have you managed to get more than one-half mile from a CB radio yet?

Cheers.
Old March 15th 15, 08:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"jta" wrote in message
Yes, I'm still here, and I'm still laughing at you.
I have decided not to contribute to your mental illness any further.
Trying to have an intelligent conversation with you is like trying to
teach a pig to sing: A total waste of time.
But one final question: Have you managed to get more than one-half mile
from a CB radio yet?
Cheers.

You continue to be indistinguishable from those whom you seek to proscribe.

CAPTAIN MAINWARING
Stupid boy!
/CAPTAIN MAINWARING

Conundrum ka6uup[_2_] Shortwave 4 August 22nd 14 09:50 PM
FCC developing psychological test for ham spam Brenda Ann Shortwave 2 May 14th 05 08:04 PM
FCC developing psychological test for ham spam N9OGL Policy 1 May 11th 05 05:45 AM
FCC developing psychological test for ham spam N9OGL General 0 May 11th 05 05:38 AM
AFN conundrum John Plimmer Shortwave 6 March 28th 05 09:53 AM