Old August 2nd 04, 09:03 AM
Richard Clark

Default Speed of light slowing, retune your antennas.

On Mon, 2 Aug 2004 01:59:25 -0400, "Hal Rosser"
wrote:

Well, If light is slowing down, and time is passing faster, is the 'faster'
referring to 'current time' - or 'future time' ?
OR - is time going slower?
- and who's watch are they using to 'time' all this?

Hi Hal,

You've hit the nail on the head. The other howler is when they claim
to have researched old data showing:
In 1738: 303,320 +/- 310 km/second

What km? There was no such unit of measure then. Of course, they
could have guessed to an accuracy of 0.1% couldn't they? Same with
their watch. I don't suppose it was an Oyster Rolex.

Creationist "science" is so amusing. Seems faith isn't enough
anymore.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC
Old August 5th 04, 07:07 PM
Jim Kelley

Cecil Moore wrote:
http://www.keelynet.com/spider/b-100e.htm

Not only does this web page discuss that subject, it does it
using standing waves so it is on topic for this newsgroup.

A perfect candidate for:

http://www.crank.net/index.html

ac6xg
Old August 5th 04, 10:00 PM
Yuri Blanarovich

And the cause of the cause of God has to have a cause ...

Or if one asserts that God is the exception to the "First Cause"
premise, then why couldn't the universe simply be an exception to
the "First Cause" premise?

Who said, "If God didn't exist, it would be necessary for man to
invent Him."?

I look at it like this: you try to explain transistor to your dog, you won't
get too far. The same thing is with us and God, we are still to stupid to
understand and comprehend His wisdom and doings. One day maybe we get closer,
in the mean time lets be gratefull for what we have and praise His wisdom and
kindness.

Yuri da K3BUm
Old August 16th 04, 06:20 AM
Tim Perry

"Mike Coslo" wrote in message
MikeWhy wrote:
"Mike Coslo" wrote in message

Seems that shelly animals today actually have micro growth rings that
happen on a daily basis. Some fossils have what *appear* to be such a
thing, but he is being cautious before suggesting such.

He should be cautious. Internal structures of fossils would seem to be

quite
the contradiction. At least from my simplistic understanding of what

fossils
are, and how they came to be.

Indeed. There are only certain fossils that are applicable to this
scrutiny. Those are ones that have fossilized in extremely fine
sediment, where the individual particles are small enough to preserve
the detail after replacement, and the rare fossils in which the nacre
itself has managed to survive all this time.

- Mike KB3EIA -

got me wondering now about an early form of organic computer found in France
called the Tri La byte