Old September 11th 15, 01:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Puppets Dancing on a String

AndyW wrote:
On 10/09/2015 21:47, rickman wrote:
This group was fairly quiet, even dead, for some time until Gareth made
a few posts designed to stimulate idiocy. I don't know what the man may
know about radio science, but he is a master puppeteer.

In U.R.A. there was a move to just stop replying to his posts,
particularly the baited hooks and it killed a lot of the noise in the group.
Some of the questions start off interesting but pretty soon descend into
name-calling or cyclical arguements and it is time to leave the thread.
Some of his threads are heading that way already.

Yes, Project Shun was a great success, we should resurrect it to kick him
into touch again.

--
STC // M0TEY // twitter.com/ukradioamateur
Old September 11th 15, 06:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On 9/11/2015 6:30 AM, gareth wrote:
snip
I do not care for controversy, which is why I castigate those, such as
yourself, who feel the
need to resort to personal remarks instead of just joining in a discussion,
or refraining from doing so.

Well, I appreciate your desire to avoid controversy and especially your
willingness to breach that standard to correct me.

I would suggest that 99% of your posts would fall under the later of the
two options you list. Just say... nothing.

--

Rick

Old September 11th 15, 09:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

En el artículo , rickman
escribió:

I would suggest that 99% of your posts would fall under the later of the
two options you list. Just say... nothing.

Oink, flap.

He's just starved of attention again, and like most attention whores,
doesn't care what he has to do to get noticed.

--
(\_/)
(='.'=) Bunny says: Windows 10? Nein danke!
Old September 11th 15, 10:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On 9/11/2015 4:06 PM, Mike Tomlinson wrote:
En el artículo , rickman
escribió:

I would suggest that 99% of your posts would fall under the later of the
two options you list. Just say... nothing.

Oink, flap.

He's just starved of attention again, and like most attention whores,
doesn't care what he has to do to get noticed.

You can say the exact same thing about most of those responding to him.

--

Rick

Old September 12th 15, 04:39 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,uk.radio.amateur

On Fri, 11 Sep 2015, Mike Tomlinson wrote:

gareth wrote:

never originate
any personal unpleasantness.

Liar.

Don't add newsgroups to these feuds. This thread didn't start in
rec.radio.amateur.homebrew, yet you added it when you posted.

Michael

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!or...r/414fvMWcmSs/
G_g9_4UK9ZUJ

or http://tinyurl.com/p3lj238

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!or...r/uduCFhFcL4E/
7XAW0aC4t6sJ

or http://tinyurl.com/ohjfq66

Does your hypocrisy know no bounds, Gareth Alun "Poison Ivy" Evans?

--
(\_/)

Old September 12th 15, 08:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,uk.radio.amateur

news:alpine.LNX.2.02.1509112339230.13255@darkstar. example.org...
gareth wrote:
never originate
any personal unpleasantness.

Liar.

Don't add newsgroups to these feuds. This thread didn't start in
rec.radio.amateur.homebrew, yet you added it when you posted.

There's no feud, only evidence of a one-sided unilateral mentally sick
obsession on the part of Tomlinson, who crossposts his bile to every NG
that he thinks that I frequent.

I regard him with pity.

Old September 12th 15, 09:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,uk.radio.amateur

gareth wrote:
never originate
any personal unpleasantness.
Liar.

Don't add newsgroups to these feuds. This thread didn't start in
rec.radio.amateur.homebrew, yet you added it when you posted.

There's no feud, only evidence of a one-sided unilateral mentally sick
obsession on the part of Tomlinson, who crossposts his bile to every NG
that he thinks that I frequent.

I regard him with pity.

I pity Michael Black. The infection didn't start in your group, but it
has spread there now!

--

Rick
Old September 12th 15, 09:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,uk.radio.amateur

gareth wrote:
never originate
any personal unpleasantness.
Liar.
Don't add newsgroups to these feuds. This thread didn't start in
rec.radio.amateur.homebrew, yet you added it when you posted.

There's no feud, only evidence of a one-sided unilateral mentally sick
obsession on the part of Tomlinson, who crossposts his bile to every NG
that he thinks that I frequent.

I regard him with pity.

I pity Michael Black. The infection didn't start in your group, but it
has spread there now!

Fear the talking dead.
Old September 13th 15, 10:23 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,uk.radio.amateur

gareth wrote:
never originate
any personal unpleasantness.
Liar.
Don't add newsgroups to these feuds. This thread didn't start in
rec.radio.amateur.homebrew, yet you added it when you posted.

There's no feud, only evidence of a one-sided unilateral mentally sick
obsession on the part of Tomlinson, who crossposts his bile to every NG
that he thinks that I frequent.

I regard him with pity.

I pity Michael Black. The infection didn't start in your group, but it
has spread there now!

Gareth Alun Evans G4SDW is indeed a plague and a pestilence.

--
STC // M0TEY // twitter.com/ukradioamateur

Hey Stever, Your Cadre` of New Sock Puppets Rates As Follows... kop Shortwave 3 August 10th 10 08:13 AM
Time Is Up Steve...List ALL of your Trolling Sock Puppets Krypsis[_2_] Shortwave 19 July 24th 10 07:07 AM
dial string slippage jwb Boatanchors 8 July 12th 05 05:12 AM
String up folded dipoles for FM? googlegroups.ken Antenna 0 January 13th 05 03:36 AM
The good and obedient puppets of the NG Citizens For A Keyclown Free Environment CB 0 September 22nd 03 08:25 AM