Old September 10th 15, 09:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Puppets Dancing on a String

This group was fairly quiet, even dead, for some time until Gareth made
a few posts designed to stimulate idiocy. I don't know what the man may
know about radio science, but he is a master puppeteer.

--

Rick
Old September 10th 15, 10:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

rickman wrote:
This group was fairly quiet, even dead, for some time until Gareth made a
few posts designed to stimulate idiocy. I don't know what the man may
know about radio science, but he is a master puppeteer.

Whilst he seems to know next to jack **** about radio science, he certainly
knows a lot about being a disruptive maniac.

--
STC // M0TEY // twitter.com/ukradioamateur
Old September 10th 15, 10:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"rickman" wrote in message ...

This group was fairly quiet, even dead, for some time until Gareth made a
few posts designed to stimulate idiocy. I don't know what the man may know
about radio science, but he is a master puppeteer.

In some ways it reminds me of the spirited activity on this group during the
GFW (tm).

GFW=Great Fractal Wars

Old September 11th 15, 12:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"rickman" wrote in message
This group was fairly quiet, even dead, for some time until Gareth made a
few posts designed to stimulate idiocy. I don't know what the man may
know about radio science, but he is a master puppeteer.

What prompts you to originate an abusive thread?

You say that these NG were quiet, and yet you do not wish to join in
discussion.

Old September 11th 15, 12:24 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

gareth wrote:
"rickman" wrote in message
This group was fairly quiet, even dead, for some time until Gareth made a
few posts designed to stimulate idiocy. I don't know what the man may
know about radio science, but he is a master puppeteer.

What prompts you to originate an abusive thread?

Your posting of babbling twaddle, obviously.

You say that these NG were quiet, and yet you do not wish to join in
discussion.

Whatever shall we discuss?

Perhaps your total lack of understanding of basic physics that has
been well established for a very long time now.

Perhaps why you act like a petulant child when you post twaddle
contradicted by basic physics and get called on it.

--
Jim Pennino

Old September 11th 15, 08:11 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On 10/09/2015 21:47, rickman wrote:
This group was fairly quiet, even dead, for some time until Gareth made
a few posts designed to stimulate idiocy. I don't know what the man may
know about radio science, but he is a master puppeteer.

In U.R.A. there was a move to just stop replying to his posts,
particularly the baited hooks and it killed a lot of the noise in the group.
Some of the questions start off interesting but pretty soon descend into
name-calling or cyclical arguements and it is time to leave the thread.
Some of his threads are heading that way already.

Andy
Old September 11th 15, 08:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On 9/11/2015 3:11 AM, AndyW wrote:
On 10/09/2015 21:47, rickman wrote:
This group was fairly quiet, even dead, for some time until Gareth made
a few posts designed to stimulate idiocy. I don't know what the man may
know about radio science, but he is a master puppeteer.

In U.R.A. there was a move to just stop replying to his posts,
particularly the baited hooks and it killed a lot of the noise in the
group.
Some of the questions start off interesting but pretty soon descend into
name-calling or cyclical arguements and it is time to leave the thread.
Some of his threads are heading that way already.

It's not just him. He lives for the controversy obviously. But others
here live to give it to him. Trolls feeding trolls. Good luck getting
the ones who reply to agree to ignore him. You'd have better luck
getting him to ignore them!

--

Rick
Old September 11th 15, 11:30 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"rickman" wrote in message
[...]

It is a mistake to judge me based on the infantile and abusive people who
do not know how to behave in an international discussion forum.

From a degree in electronics (Essex 1972) and a software career in the
communications industry, now that
I have retired, I have time to ask questions about those things that puzzled
me 45 years ago.

Amateur radio has technical and gentlemanly traditions which I have spoken
up for consistently
in the 21 years that I have been a subscriber to Usenet and never originate
any personal unpleasantness.

I do not care for controversy, which is why I castigate those, such as
yourself, who feel the
need to resort to personal remarks instead of just joining in a discussion,
or refraining from doing so.

Old September 11th 15, 11:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

gareth wrote:

"rickman" wrote in message
[...]

From a degree in electronics (Essex 1972) and a software career in the
communications industry, now that
I have retired, I have time to ask questions about those things that puzzled
me 45 years ago.

Amateur radio has technical and gentlemanly traditions which I have spoken
up for consistently
in the 21 years that I have been a subscriber to Usenet and never originate
any personal unpleasantness.

I do not care for controversy, which is why I castigate those, such as
yourself, who feel the
need to resort to personal remarks instead of just joining in a discussion,
or refraining from doing so.

I don't think the word 'controversy' means quite what you think it
means.

--
Roger Hayter
Old September 11th 15, 01:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,uk.radio.amateur

gareth wrote:

never originate
any personal unpleasantness.

Liar.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!or...r/414fvMWcmSs/
G_g9_4UK9ZUJ

or http://tinyurl.com/p3lj238

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!or...r/uduCFhFcL4E/
7XAW0aC4t6sJ

or http://tinyurl.com/ohjfq66

Does your hypocrisy know no bounds, Gareth Alun "Poison Ivy" Evans?

--
(\_/)
(='.'=) Bunny says: Windows 10? Nein danke!

Hey Stever, Your Cadre` of New Sock Puppets Rates As Follows... kop Shortwave 3 August 10th 10 08:13 AM
Time Is Up Steve...List ALL of your Trolling Sock Puppets Krypsis[_2_] Shortwave 19 July 24th 10 07:07 AM
dial string slippage jwb Boatanchors 8 July 12th 05 05:12 AM
String up folded dipoles for FM? googlegroups.ken Antenna 0 January 13th 05 03:36 AM
The good and obedient puppets of the NG Citizens For A Keyclown Free Environment CB 0 September 22nd 03 08:25 AM