Old October 2nd 15, 08:29 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default uk.radio.amateur.moderated

"Mike Tomlinson" wrote in message

You continue to originate asocial abusive posts, in a manner that suggests
that you are not
suitable to be a role model for young people under any circumstances
whatsoever.

You also come across as an increasingly unhinged odsessive stalker.

Grow up, Sonny.

How about these abusive personal attacks from you, you malicious
hypocritical old **** that frequently falsely claims he never
"originates personal unpleasantness" ?
ps. just bought another property here in sunny Spain. For cash.
Collected the keys on Monday. You have to love these gold plated final
salary pension schemes and early retirement packages for those that
know the true meaning of "work".

And that doesn't include the directors of miserably failed companies
like "Out and About Systems". Now, who was the director of that
company again? Something like "Gareth Alun Evans"?

Prepackaged software, my arse. Sounds like condoms. Do they even do
them in your size, "Indian" (hint: vanishingly small) ?

OUT & ABOUT SYSTEMS LTD
13 HARDENS CLOSE
CHIPPENHAM WILTSHIRE
SN15 3AA

SIC: 7372 Prepackaged software
Company Registration Number: 3144797

Directors Information
BOURSE SECURITIES LTD
Corporate Director
(Inactive principal)
7 BRUNSWICK SQUARE BRISTOL BS2 8PE
BRISTOL LEGAL SERVICES LTD
Company Secretary
(Inactive principal)
7 BRUNSWICK SQUARE BRISTOL BS2 8PE
MR GARETH ALUN EVANS
Director
Company Director
13 HARDENS CLOSE CHIPPENHAM WILTSHIRE SN15 3AA
MS ELISABETH ANNE EVANS
Company Secretary
13 HARDENS CLOSE CHIPPENHAM WILTSHIRE SN15 3AA
Time for that sundowner quadruple G&T. Chin-chin, you sad old ****.

--
(\_/)
(='.'=) Bunny says: Windows 10? Nein danke!

Old October 2nd 15, 10:13 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

En el artículo , gareth
escribió:

Grow up, Sonny.

Your boilerplate response when you have nothing else to say. You must
have that programmed as a macro. (Go on, look it up. It involves things
that aren't valves.)

Top-posted, to boot.

Zzzzzzzz. Nothing to see here, someone wake me up when the old **** has
stopped dribbling all over his keyboard.

--
(\_/)
Old October 2nd 15, 10:53 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On 10/2/2015 5:13 PM, Mike Tomlinson wrote:
En el artículo , gareth
escribió:

Grow up, Sonny.

Your boilerplate response when you have nothing else to say. You must
have that programmed as a macro. (Go on, look it up. It involves things
that aren't valves.)

Top-posted, to boot.

Zzzzzzzz. Nothing to see here, someone wake me up when the old **** has
stopped dribbling all over his keyboard.

Any chance you can just stop being as annoying as he is by not replying?
You are both trolls. I'm not sure which one is worse. You guys
remind me of the teen age girls at the magazine rack in the drug store.

--

Rick
Old October 3rd 15, 10:04 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

escribió:

Grow up, Sonny.

Your boilerplate response when you have nothing else to say. You must
have that programmed as a macro. (Go on, look it up. It involves things
that aren't valves.)

Top-posted, to boot.

Zzzzzzzz. Nothing to see here, someone wake me up when the old **** has
stopped dribbling all over his keyboard.

You continue to represent yourself as a 5-year-old shouting out insults from
behind
the safety of the kindergarten playground fence.

I pity you.

Old October 3rd 15, 10:05 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"rickman" wrote in message
You are both trolls.

I am no troll, but I reserve the right of reply.

Old October 3rd 15, 11:29 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

En el artículo , rickman
escribió:

ny chance you can just stop being as annoying as he is by not replying?

Sure, no problem. "gareth" (Gareth Alun Evans) adds in extra irrelevant
newsgroups, including rr.aa to increase the annoyance factor and
sometimes I forget to check and remove them. Apologies.

You are both trolls.

He's the one trolling. Baiting and looking for a response, any
response, now matter how negative, to feed his desperate need for
attention.

My replies, on the other hand, are intended to warn others of Evans's
criminal conviction, malicious character and activities. I'm not
looking for a response from anyone. If you don't like my posts, you are
welcome to learn how to use your killfile. In fact, I've just added you
to mine.

Regards.

FUs set.

--
(\_/)
Old October 3rd 15, 11:48 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Sat, 03 Oct 2015 10:05:08 +0100, gareth wrote:

I am no troll

OH YES YOU ARE!

Old October 3rd 15, 12:16 PM posted to uk.legal,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,uk.radio.amateur

"Mike Tomlinson" wrote in message

I beg to point out that I merely assert the right of reply to a litany of
gratuitously
abusive posts by Tomlinson, a further one of which appears below.

As to irrelevant NGs, I merely continue to respond defensively to the NGs
which
Tomlinson himself chose when setting out on his vendetta recently.

I do not seek attention, but perhaps Tomlinson does by his increasing but
largely
false range of topics?

Old October 3rd 15, 12:26 PM posted to uk.legal,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,uk.radio.amateur

"Mike Tomlinson" wrote in message
news
You continue to originate infantile and abusice posts which give the lie to
your claims of propriety.

I have never stalked Brian Reay, but I have consistently responded
defensively to
his grossly offensive posts; posts which had no relevance either to amateur
radio
or to these NGs.

For example, his stating that my wife was a sheep in the bed next to me,
and, knowing that
I am open about being a recovering alcoholic, his making many comments about
the drinking of methylated
spirit and of Special Brew.

His record of of such an abusive personality is also borne out by his
current on-going
harrassment of Cum, not to mention his previous slurs of Asperger's
Syndrome and insulting others
by claiming that they must be employed as lavatory cleaners.

Brian Reay continues to this day with his infantile insulting psyche by
repeatedly referring to me
and others as usual suspects and usual rejects.

alt.usenet.kooks,alt.usenet.kook.gareth-alun-evans-impotent-old-****

escribió:

You also come across as an increasingly unhinged odsessive stalker.

PKB. How long have you been obsessively stalking Brian Reay, hypocrite?

It must be /at least/ 10-15 years. And you're still at it even now,
even after your stalking ultimately led to a criminal conviction. You
are aware the prison sentence for same recently increased from 6 months
to two years, hm?

http://tinyurl.com/cqdfxlw

Buh-bye.

--
(\_/)

Old October 3rd 15, 12:28 PM posted to uk.legal,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,uk.radio.amateur

"gareth" wrote in message

Cut and paste error there; I was pointing out that Tomlinson, in his choice
of rather
silly and infantile FU NGs, comes across as infantile as does Reay ...