Old December 4th 15, 11:30 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Is the G5RV series of antennae any good for propagation?

I ask because this morning I am peeved at having to pay out £2-50p for
two packets of tasteless tomatoes after enjoying several months'
worth of home grown outdoor tomatoes even into late November,
and all from one packet of seeds for a couple of squid!

I ask this, because the gro-bags were strung out in a line under the G5RV
antenna, so it must
have some good points when it comes to propagation! :-)

Old December 4th 15, 11:46 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"gareth" wrote in message
I ask because this morning I am peeved at having to pay out £2-50p for
two packets of tasteless tomatoes after enjoying several months'
worth of home grown outdoor tomatoes even into late November,
and all from one packet of seeds for a couple of squid!

I ask this, because the gro-bags were strung out in a line under the G5RV
antenna, so it must
have some good points when it comes to propagation! :-)

well they don't work well on 10m that is for sure ....