Old December 6th 15, 01:12 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default 90th birthday?

"gareth" wrote:
One hopes that no special licence prefixes will be issued to
celebrate the 90th birthday of the Great Parasite, Lilibet, of Windsor,
for she is now a war criminal for bombing the civilians who
have been forced to work under the jackboot of ISIS to run their
oil installations.

Doubt her involvement? Then ask yourself what the "R" in "RAF"
stands for.

She is also guilty of religious prejuduce for bombing ISIS because
of their religion, when dying for one's religious beliefs has always been
held in high esteem in this country, where even the religious nutters
have beatifies Sebastian and Joan of Arc.

Copied to .antenna FAO Jeff so he can see fully the madness he's dealing
with.

Good luck!

--
STC // M0TEY // twitter.com/ukradioamateur
Old December 6th 15, 06:42 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Sun, 6 Dec 2015, Stephen Thomas Cole wrote:

"gareth" wrote:
One hopes that no special licence prefixes will be issued to
celebrate the 90th birthday of the Great Parasite, Lilibet, of Windsor,
for she is now a war criminal for bombing the civilians who
have been forced to work under the jackboot of ISIS to run their
oil installations.

Doubt her involvement? Then ask yourself what the "R" in "RAF"
stands for.

She is also guilty of religious prejuduce for bombing ISIS because
of their religion, when dying for one's religious beliefs has always been
held in high esteem in this country, where even the religious nutters
have beatifies Sebastian and Joan of Arc.

Copied to .antenna FAO Jeff so he can see fully the madness he's dealing
with.

Good luck!

No, what we see is some guys coming from elsewhere and letting their fight
spill over to here and the rest of the rec.radio.amateur.* newsgroups.

What would it be like if none of you followed him, pretending to be doing
good?

Maybe he'd get no replies.

Maybe he'd get on topic replies.

It couldn't be worse than seeing long threads where you fight among
yourselves rather than keep it in the UK newsgroup.

Michael

Old December 7th 15, 10:45 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"rickman" wrote in message

Most of the "crap", as you put it. comes from Yankland these days, as quoted
at the bottom.

"gareth" wrote:
[...]

When I reply to these stupid threads that cross over to the r.r.a.a group
I remove r.r.a.a from the reply list. Then the crap tends to stay in
their own group... at least a little.

--

Rick