Old January 1st 16, 02:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default High power tuning caps

I know there is another post with this title but as
the title is it's only worth part I borrowed it :-)
What about using semi conductors radiators to make
high power capacitors ?
The idea came to me when I saw my best way to store
them in a small box :-)
Adding a fan is even possible :-)

Old January 1st 16, 03:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"bilou" wrote in message
I know there is another post with this title but as
the title is it's only worth part I borrowed it :-)
What about using semi conductors radiators to make
high power capacitors ?
The idea came to me when I saw my best way to store
them in a small box :-)
Adding a fan is even possible :-)

Do you mean finned heat sinks?

If so, an interesting proposal!

Old January 2nd 16, 12:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Friday, 1 January 2016 14:49:07 UTC, bilou wrote:
I know there is another post with this title but as
the title is it's only worth part I borrowed it :-)
What about using semi conductors radiators to make
high power capacitors ?
The idea came to me when I saw my best way to store
them in a small box :-)
Adding a fan is even possible :-)

something like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqZjUJaaHUg

in spanish with english subtitles.
Old January 3rd 16, 12:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

--

Exactly.
Thanks for this nice link.

Incorrect conclusion (Was: High power tuning caps?) David Ryeburn[_2_] Antenna 3 December 3rd 15 11:48 AM
High power tuning caps? gareth Homebrew 9 December 1st 15 06:40 PM
? on tuning caps Dave Homebrew 6 April 23rd 07 08:44 PM
Tuning Caps for sale Chip Boatanchors 0 September 8th 06 01:35 PM
question about caps in tuning loops .. switcher Antenna 3 April 29th 06 06:10 PM