Old September 2nd 04, 09:51 PM
9A4QV Adam

Default Cheap yagi articles wa5vjb

Hello,

I am missing some issues of the CQ-VHF magazine, August '98 and February'99.
I am looking for the articles about Kent Britain, WA5VJB Cheap yagis. I have
the rest of Cheap yagi saga but will appreciate if somebody can scan this
articles and mail me in any format, pdf, gif, jpeg.

Thanks in advance,
Adam Alicajic, 9a4qv

Old September 3rd 04, 02:39 AM
Howard

On Thu, 2 Sep 2004 22:51:39 +0200, "9A4QV Adam"
wrote:

Hello,

I am missing some issues of the CQ-VHF magazine, August '98 and February'99.
I am looking for the articles about Kent Britain, WA5VJB Cheap yagis. I have
the rest of Cheap yagi saga but will appreciate if somebody can scan this
articles and mail me in any format, pdf, gif, jpeg.

Thanks in advance,
Adam Alicajic, 9a4qv

Adam,
I don't have the articles, though I do remember them. However, the
site below shows the same antennas as I recall in the article and may
be of use to you. The site is authored by Kent Brtain, shows pictures,
has tables showing dimensions from 2 meters to 1.2 gig and may even
have more info than was in the articles.
http://www.clarc.org/Articles/uhf.htm

Good Luck & 73,
Howard KE6MAK
Old September 3rd 04, 08:25 PM
9A4QV Adam

Thanks for the link Howard. I already check this web pages together with
other regarding the Cheap yagis. In the e-mail exchange with the author Kent
we found out that some details, dimension are not right on the web, i check
personally and found some errors on the 70cm band antennas, length of the
elements.
Just because of that i prefere to have printed articles if possible.

73, Adam, 9a4qv

wrote:

[...]

FS: Dualband 2m/70cm yagi and 6m yagi Andy in NJ Antenna 0 July 1st 04 05:38 AM
FS: Dualband 2m/70cm yagi and 6m yagi Andy in NJ Antenna 0 July 1st 04 05:38 AM
Yagi, OWA and Wideband Yagi etc etc Richard Antenna 4 June 14th 04 01:48 PM
Quad vs Yagi (or log) Thierry Antenna 23 February 18th 04 08:38 PM
Remodelling commercial VHF yagi beams. Richard Antenna 2 February 14th 04 03:55 PM