Old September 19th 04, 06:49 PM
rob

Default Qst article

Does anyone have july 1999 QST article about converting the Radio Shack
fm antenna into a 2m beam? I would like to get a copy of it, if someone
could scan it and e-mail it to me. Thanks, Rob WB8VWI
Old September 19th 04, 07:10 PM
G.Beat

"rob" wrote in message
nk.net...
Does anyone have july 1999 QST article about converting the Radio Shack fm
antenna into a 2m beam? I would like to get a copy of it, if someone could
scan it and e-mail it to me. Thanks, Rob WB8VWI

Rob -

Also check with your local libraries.

gb

Old September 19th 04, 11:19 PM
Eskay

On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 17:49:56 GMT, rob wrote:

Does anyone have july 1999 QST article about converting the Radio Shack
fm antenna into a 2m beam? I would like to get a copy of it, if someone
could scan it and e-mail it to me. Thanks, Rob WB8VWI

Will be happy to do that for you.
Just confirm to ve3jua at arrl.net
Old September 20th 04, 12:25 AM
rob

rob wrote:
Does anyone have july 1999 QST article about converting the Radio Shack
fm antenna into a 2m beam? I would like to get a copy of it, if someone
could scan it and e-mail it to me. Thanks, Rob WB8VWI

Thanks everyone for the responses!! I have a copy and I will try it out.
Rob WB8VWI