Old September 27th 04, 01:35 AM
Bjmlittle00

Default 6 and 2 meter homebrew????

I am wanting to make an antenna that will work for 6 meters and 2 meters. Can
someone provide a newbie with some suggestions???
Thanks
Buck
Old September 27th 04, 03:02 AM
Ralph Mowery

I am wanting to make an antenna that will work for 6 meters and 2 meters.
Can
someone provide a newbie with some suggestions???
Thanks
Buck

Try to be a little more specific. Do you want a beam, vertical, moble ?
Horizontal or vertical ? What do you plan to use the antenna for ?

Old September 28th 04, 12:58 AM
Bjmlittle00

Sorry....I want it for base use. Just a vertical for now. I just want to get on
6 and 2 reliably.
Thanks
Buck
Old September 28th 04, 02:29 AM
Wall E Gator

http://www.ozhelpservices.com/50MHz_JPole.htm
http://www.qsl.net/wb8erj/146jpole.htm

Old September 28th 04, 02:53 AM
Bjmlittle00

I want one antenna that will work for both bands. I have a Jpole for 6 but I
want to replace it with one antenna and work both
Buck

Old September 28th 04, 03:56 AM
Hal Rosser

One antenna WILL WORK -
Make a Discone for 6 meters - it should work at the higher freqs also

"Bjmlittle00" wrote in message
I am wanting to make an antenna that will work for 6 meters and 2 meters.

Can
someone provide a newbie with some suggestions???
Thanks
Buck

---

Old October 1st 04, 11:23 PM
Simon

Bjmlittle00 wrote:
I am wanting to make an antenna that will work for 6 meters and 2 meters. Can
someone provide a newbie with some suggestions???
Thanks
Buck

Start from here

http://www.dxzone.com/catalog/Techni...as/index.shtml

160 thru 20 meter homebrew vertical system denton Antenna 16 September 14th 04 07:37 PM
SWR meter kaput? Thomas Antenna 5 August 13th 04 06:44 PM
Conjugate matching and my funky VSWR meter Lord Snooty Antenna 27 May 27th 04 08:44 PM
10 meter ant impedance at 15 meter PDRUNEN Antenna 5 March 31st 04 05:39 PM
Smith Chart Quiz Radio913 Antenna 315 October 21st 03 05:31 AM