Old October 12th 04, 06:51 AM

Default look how these guys put up a cb ant look at these picture

www.wdentertainment.net/cb/QNAnt.htm click on link

Old October 12th 04, 02:41 PM
drwxr-xr-x

On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 00:51:11 -0500, hath writ:
www.wdentertainment.net/cb/QNAnt.htm click on link

"This page will take a few minutes to download due
to the size of the images."

That is because the idiot that built this front page used the
full-sized in the front page -- forcing you to download 12 of
the bloated suckers -- only to request your browser to re-size
them smaller to construct the first page with the "small" (HA!)
images.

I'm on DSL and it was a pig to load.. Pity the poor visitor that
is on dial-up -- or, worse, on dial-up in someplace where
per-minute charges apply. Thoughtless.

META NAME="GENERATOR" CONTENT="Adobe PageMill 2.0 Win"

Usually the blame can be shared with idiot-friendly MicroSloth
software. Not this time.
Old October 12th 04, 05:27 PM
Jay in the Mojave

Looks like they had a good time, and friends helping out friends.
Its always a good thing to have friends help out!

Isn't that whats it all about?

Jay in the Great Mojave Desert.... just down the road ah ways from the
fillin station.

Old October 12th 04, 05:57 PM
sideband

Reminds me of a few antenna raising parties I've attended, both as a
CBer, and after I became a HAM.

Quite professional, and good community. They're to be applauded.. all
of them.

de AI8W, Chris

Old October 12th 04, 06:22 PM
sideband

Odd.. it loaded here on my DSL in under three seconds. All of it.

Now, I agree full sized images on the front page is a bit thoughtless,
it was probably put together by someone who was just doing it to get
it out there, and isn't privy to all the things professional web
developers are....

chmod -R unannoyed drwxr-xr-x

de AI8W, Chris

Telescoping Masts zeno Antenna 30 May 5th 04 09:05 PM
Guy wire vs. guy rope zeno Antenna 18 April 19th 04 07:30 AM