Old October 20th 04, 12:05 PM
Mark

"Mike Coslo" wrote in message

What digital rig do you use, Mark?

- Mike KB3EIA -

Errr... who me... use digital... you must be joking....

:-)

Old October 20th 04, 01:59 PM
Robert

Fractenna antennas are a joke , just another way to suck money from dumb
investors.

"Bob McBeth" wrote in message
Don't forget, he's STILL not giving straight answers
to the questions posed to him, nor providing
independent sources for verification of his answers.

"Fractenna"
It is important that you express care when making
statements that are false.

Did anyone ever get to the bottom of who discovered radiocarbon dating

????

MK:
You may not be antiquated, but you are without a doubt,
one of the silliest *******s I've ever come across on usenet.
... I'm sure many will back me up on this conclusion.

Amen!

Old October 21st 04, 02:57 AM
Tom Ring

Richard Clark wrote:

Today we get candy-asses like Buchasneer and Limabean who couldn't
fight a swish with his limp wrists tied behind his back. :-)

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

I would suggest you stick to what you are expert at, nitpicking EM,
rather than what you aren't good at, which is attempting to be being cute.

tom K0TAR
Old October 21st 04, 07:23 AM
Richard Clark

On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 20:57:04 -0500, Tom Ring
wrote:

Richard Clark wrote:

Today we get candy-asses like Buchasneer and Limabean who couldn't
fight a swish with his limp wrists tied behind his back. :-)

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

I would suggest you stick to what you are expert at, nitpicking EM,
rather than what you aren't good at, which is attempting to be being cute.

tom K0TAR

And you are Shirley Temple? No doubt I stepped on your fat icons
pudgy toes and those oinkers squeeled Ossama. :-)

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC
Old October 22nd 04, 01:19 AM
Tom Ring

Richard Clark wrote:

And you are Shirley Temple? No doubt I stepped on your fat icons
pudgy toes and those oinkers squeeled Ossama. :-)

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

I _do_ have her hair.

tom
K0TAR

Old October 29th 04, 09:37 PM
CW

So the truth finally emerges. Fracky advocates (and practices) lying with
precision.