Old January 6th 05, 02:55 PM

Default Best j pole design and questions

Can anyone tell me where I can find plans for building a great jpole
that is dual band and has a low swr?

Also, do you have to ground or use a balun with a jpole? I have seen
some plans that say you dont on their design.

Old January 7th 05, 10:23 PM
W4JLE

You may want to consider building a stainless steel fractal antenna. it is
purported to have more positive characteristics than even the best CB
antennas.

The fact that you can weld will save a lot of bending.

wrote in message
oups.com...
Can anyone tell me where I can find plans for building a great jpole
that is dual band and has a low swr?

Also, do you have to ground or use a balun with a jpole? I have seen
some plans that say you dont on their design.

Best j pole design and questions [email protected] Antenna 7 January 6th 05 07:45 PM
FM BCB Rcvr. design... Michael Dunn Homebrew 16 June 21st 04 07:18 PM
VCO Questions Gary Morton Homebrew 0 March 14th 04 11:35 PM
VHF to VHF/UHF upgrade questions, with images.... Trevor Boicey Antenna 0 March 3rd 04 06:20 AM
current/inductance discusion Art Unwin KB9MZ Antenna 54 January 4th 04 07:08 PM