Old January 12th 05, 03:28 AM
Old Ed

Hi John -

Welcome to the hobby, from across the pond!

It didn't look like anyone answered your question about eham.net
(note: NOT eham.com), so try this:

http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/4779

If you navigate around the site just a bit, you will find many
more reviews on the FT-7800R version. I assume it's very
similar, but I haven't looked up the differences.

BTW, I think you would do well to ignore posts from trolls
and flamers. There is no upside to getting into a spraying
contest with a skunk. (I have done it a few times, so I know.)

73, Ed, W6LOL

"Simon Smith" wrote in message
How do I find it ? Do you have the web Address ?
Thanks
John
"JD" wrote in message ...
Did you try the eham.com reviews???
I always check them before I make a major purchase of equipment.
JD, VE3DIX

"Simon Smith" wrote in message
Has anyone on the group got an opinion on this 2m-70cm mobile

transceiver
?
I am almost ready to purchase one but thought I would ask for some

feedback.
73's

John M3IIV
Cornwall - UK