Old November 1st 04, 04:06 PM
Jim

Default Opinions on 4NEC2 and 4NEC2X?

Any comments?

What does everyone think of these?

Jim
N8EE

Old November 10th 04, 03:48 PM

"Jim" wrote in message .. .
What does everyone think of these?

See http://www.si-list.org/swindex2.html

Arie.
Old November 10th 04, 08:02 PM
Jim

I didn't ask where to get a copy, but what everyone thought of it.

Jim
N8EE
wrote in message
om...
.. .

Old November 11th 04, 01:41 PM

"Jim" wrote in message ...
I didn't ask where to get a copy, but what everyone thought of it.

Yes, I know, but I am afraid I am not an impartial 'everyone'.

If you can make your question more specific, I could try to give some answers.

Arie.
Old November 11th 04, 03:14 PM
Wes Stewart

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 15:02:32 -0500, "Jim"
wrote:

|I didn't ask where to get a copy, but what everyone thought of it.

Greatest thing since sliced bread.

|Jim
|N8EE
. com...

Old November 13th 04, 08:11 PM
Jim

wrote:

|I didn't ask where to get a copy, but what everyone thought of it.

Greatest thing since sliced bread.

Thanks, Wes.

I assume, since it uses and NEC2 engine, that it has all the pros and cons
of it?

Jim
N8EE

Old November 13th 04, 08:51 PM
Yuri Blanarovich

I assume, since it uses and NEC2 engine, that it has all the pros and cons
of it?

Jim
N8EE

It has also optimizer built in. By using MultiNEC, one can go between EZNEC,
4NEC2 and MMANA and doing more investigation and chartiong.

Yuri, K3BU.us