Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 14th 04, 07:25 AM
Harbin

Default Ringo Ranger II

Howdy Y'all:
Chushcraft says that the Ringo Ranger II is the latest design featuring
three 5/8 wave radiating elements and an adjustable 1/8 wave phasing stub.
My question is why a 1/8 phasing stub? Should it be more like 3/8 or
somthing, and why only
one phasing stub, should there not be 2? And is the outside of the coax that
comes from the ground plane a radiating
element? This antenna has me scratching my head, any ideas?

Harbin