Old April 1st 19, 09:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default [KD8CEC] EU1KY Antenna Analyzer CEC stabilized version - (Latest V0.35)

KD8CEC Amateur Radio

EU1KY Antenna Analyzer CEC stabilized version - (Latest V0.35)

http://www.hamskey.com/2019/03/eu1ky...tabilized.html

EU1KY Antenna Analyzer CEC stabilized version
First of all, Thank you for using the AA CEC Version firmware. I was going
to develop it at a little bit faster until it was Version 1.0. But there
were quite a few users out there. Thank you so much. In addition, several
excellent testers have done various tests to help stabilize the firmware.

So I decided to divide the version into two. It is a stabilized version and
a tester version.

1.About the stabilized version
The stabilization version will be upgraded if the safety is verified by
testers. Therefore, the improvement of the function will be a little late.

The tester version will add new features and various tests will be done by
great beta testers. Again, thank you for doing various tests.
The stabilized version aims to use stable firmware rather than adding
features.
This page will continue to update the release information of the stabilized
version.

2.Download the latest stabilization version

Version 0.35 (apr/14/2019)
AA Firmware
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jo...q96CMkogiEqsyF

RXP (Utility for AA)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=18m...gFw514rCW9c9yt

Testing on various SD-Cards, RTC, Battery Voltage Sensor Tests on
interference from various other peripherals.

In some special conditions (SD-Card status-Capacity, bran, expansion of
peripheral devices), the FAT information of the SD-Card has sometimes been
erased. Most of the time, there was no big problem, but the computer did
not recognize it. I looked at the latest version of the Fat Library, STM's
HAL, and so on.

Although not accurate, I thought there was a problem with S-Ram and Fat
Library compatibility on the STM32F746 board. They occurred mainly when
peripheral devices such as RTC, External Sensors were attached.
This problem has been solved by manually managing memory.

More than 100,000 tests continued in various environments and all were
Passed.
I would appreciate your participation in testing so far.
(The firmware must be used after formatting the memory card)

Test video
The SD-Card stress program I used will be ported to Version 0.35 and
tested. I will test the stability of the firmware by using a significant
amount of data on the obsolete SD-Card.

Version 0.34 (mar/27/2019)
Removed memory interference due to increased firmware size. In addition,
the screen flicker has been solved.

Version 0.30
Base version. The V0.3x version retains the features of this version.
The stabilized version has not improved greatly in V0.30, so please refer
to the link below for a description of the function.
http://www.hamskey.com/2019/03/relea...n-030-for.html

Thank you for using the firmware.

If you have extra time, I would appreciate it if you run the test version
and feed back the results. There are no new test versions yet.

Ian KD8CEC