Old January 4th 05, 03:15 AM
Dave

Default FA: Antenna Engineering Handbook McGraw Hill 2nd edition (c) 1984 and more...

3 hours left on the Antenna Engineering Handbook!

Not sure if it proper to post this here - but I think most will find it
useful. I am auctioning off several technical books including the Antenna
Engineering handbook mentioned above. Here is the link for it:

Also:
Sams RF Circuit Design by Chris Bowick

And a lot of other data manuals and such.... Just click on view sellers
other items.

Thanks for looking!
Dave, KF2DH

Old January 4th 05, 05:01 AM
J. Mc Laughlin

Just a comment about my attitude. I want nothing to do with Ebay.

Offering items of special interest to the antenna group might be OK.
But using Ebay puts them out of reach of those who also wish nothing to do
with Ebay.

If anyone has a copy of LaPort's book, I am interested.

73 Mac N8TT

--
J. Mc Laughlin; Michigan U.S.A.
Home:

"Dave" wrote in message
3 hours left on the Antenna Engineering Handbook!

Not sure if it proper to post this here - but I think most will find it
useful. I am auctioning off several technical books including the Antenna
Engineering handbook mentioned above. Here is the link for it:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...451530124 7&r
d=1

Also:
Sams RF Circuit Design by Chris Bowick

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...451570865 2&r
d=1

Old January 4th 05, 07:01 AM
Wes Stewart

On 3 Jan 2005 21:15:04 -0600, "Dave" wrote:

|3 hours left on the Antenna Engineering Handbook!

Thanks for the timely notice!

|Not sure if it proper to post this here -

Not sure either, but if you're going to clutter up the group, at least
do it with enough lead time to make it possible for someone to
participate.

Old January 4th 05, 08:06 AM
Richard Harrison

Mac, N8TT wrote:
"But using Sbay puts them out of reach of those who also want nothing to
do with Ebay."

Saw a woman on TV last week complaining she was so unlucky that she
caught herpes from her vibrator. Said it would be the last time she
bought anything from Ebay.

Best regards, Richard Harrison, KB5WZI