Old September 26th 03, 05:06 PM
Ed Findley

Default Yaesu ATAS 120

Has anyone tried this antenna as a base station ant? If so how did you
mount it.

Thanks
Ed Findley

Old October 1st 03, 06:35 PM
Daniel FY1FV

Ed,
I's bought an ATAS 100 recently to install it on my car (Renault Kangoo).
It's a VERY good antenna IF you have a VERY good ground. So, on my car, I'd
built an adapter to the rear rod with 2 large (flat) copper wires "grounded"
on the both sides of the roof. I tried to install the ATAS on the roof of my
house which is corrugated iron: with a magnetic socket AND a short wire
connected to the roof, It's better than an horizontal dipole!
73's
Daniel

Yaesu FRT7700 ATU derek neill Antenna 0 September 16th 03 04:56 PM
yaesu G-1000sdx rotator Roger Adam Antenna 2 September 8th 03 05:52 PM
ATAS 120 Rich Antenna 3 July 18th 03 08:46 AM