Old February 20th 05, 12:42 AM
Tom Donaly

Jim Kelley wrote:

Cecil Moore wrote:

Jack Painter wrote:

In the meantime, maybe you can point to
some evidence of Christians doing that anywhere in the world, ever.

How do you feel about the sacking of Constanople?

Most cultures have advanced in the last 800 years.

ac6xg

Yes, but there are some Christian-Muslim-Hindu-Jewish fanatics
who want to regress to a pre-scientific age because they think
their people were better off back then.
73,
Tom Donaly, KA6RUH
Old February 20th 05, 01:46 AM
Richard Clark

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 00:42:21 GMT, "Tom Donaly"
wrote:

How do you feel about the sacking of Constanople?

Most cultures have advanced in the last 800 years.

Yes, but there are some Christian-Muslim-Hindu-Jewish fanatics
who want to regress to a pre-scientific age because they think
their people were better off back then.

Hi Tom,

Most of our (make that all) problems do not come from religious
simpletons who have THE answer (usually involving genocide).

No, we have big time problems with administration clowns who want to
poke a stick in their eye, and then spout reams of denial about how
well they are "defending" us from their inflamed passion.

The latest news out of the white house Big Top press briefing room is
the administration's planted "reporter," "Jeff Gannon," who worked for
the fake news organization "Talon News." Hired by the ministry of
information he has the unique qualifications of being a $200-an-hour
gay prostitute.

Should we visit "Family Values" now?

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC
Old February 20th 05, 04:14 AM
Tom Donaly

wrote:

[...]

Hi Richard,
truth is, indeed, stranger than fiction.
73,
Tom Donaly, KA6RUH
Old February 20th 05, 04:36 AM
Asimov

"Cecil Moore" bravely wrote to "All" (19 Feb 05 13:18:09)
--- on the heady topic of " Angle of Radiation"

CM From: Cecil Moore
CM UNCENSORED Newsgroups. Xref: aeinews rec.radio.amateur.antenna:5441

CM Jack Painter wrote:
Read the whole thing. It's eye opening.

CM Stirring up hatred for Islam is just as evil as stirring
CM up hatred for Christianity, Judaism, or any other religion.
CM It is definitely NOT what Jesus taught so you are not
CM following your religious teachings any better than
CM the Islamic terrorists are following their religious
CM teachings. Shame on you.

Isn't it getting just a bit lame, after all this time, that people are
still going around killing, in the name of a made up invisible Deity, so
that they can live in a mythical unseen paradise in happiness forever?
They would lock us up if we were trying to sell a product like that!
People who force others to accept their God are primitive barbarians,
still beating their bones on skulls, at the bidding of their power mad
witchdoctor shamans. The God myth delusion is doing serious damage to
our brains and it must end soon. God doesn't like it any better either!

A*s*i*m*o*v

.... God is worse: ever seen "Act of Satan" in an insurance policy?

Old February 20th 05, 04:41 AM
Cecil Moore

Jack Painter wrote:
I am still a Christian, ...

So am I, but unlike some people, I recognize the fact that
ALL religions are potentially dangerous to my inalienable
rights and political freedoms and very strongly believe in
complete and absolute separation of religion and state. The
Crusades were a bad idea and the state sponsored Holy War
that you are advocating is, IMO, a very bad idea. The Moslems
with whom I worked at Intel were good people.
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp

Old February 20th 05, 04:46 AM
Cecil Moore

Tom Donaly wrote:
Yes, but there are some Christian-Muslim-Hindu-Jewish fanatics
who want to regress to a pre-scientific age because they think
their people were better off back then.

People who want to use countries with nukes to fight
Holy Wars scare the liver out of me.
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp

Old February 20th 05, 05:26 AM
Tom Donaly

Cecil Moore wrote:
Tom Donaly wrote:

Yes, but there are some Christian-Muslim-Hindu-Jewish fanatics
who want to regress to a pre-scientific age because they think
their people were better off back then.

People who want to use countries with nukes to fight
Holy Wars scare the liver out of me.

Hi Cecil,
me too. And we've got a lot to be scared of.
All it takes is for a religious nut to take over the
government of the U.S., or India, or Pakistan, or
North Korea, or Israel, etc., and we'd be in for it.
73,
Tom Donaly, KA6RUH
Old February 20th 05, 01:32 PM
Richard Harrison

Reg, G4FGQ wrote:
"It`s purely a matter of Spherical Geometry."
The ARRL agrees with Reg. The 19th edition of the ARRL Antenna Book on
page 23-24 gives path distance versus vertical wave angle for a one-hop
transmission using the F2 layer in Fig 23. Of course these are only
based on a variable reflecting layer height.

For 500 miles, 40 to 70 degrees.

For 1000 miles, 20 to 35 degrees.

For 1500 miles, 10 to 22 degrees.

For 2000 miles, 4 to 15 degrees.

For 2500 miles, less than 8 degrees.

Neither elevation nor azimuth angles are exact as the wave is subject to
detours but it helps to have an idea of the usual best angles.

Best regards, Richard Harrison, KB5WZI

Old February 20th 05, 05:33 PM
Peter

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 05:26:25 GMT, "Tom Donaly"
wrote:

me too. And we've got a lot to be scared of.
All it takes is for a religious nut to take over the
government of the U.S.,

But you already have one in charge!!!!
Old February 20th 05, 05:59 PM
Airy R.Bean

You behave like a 5-year-old.

Any of the security services monitoring this can contact
the person below by virtue of his Ham Radio Call, G3PHO.

wrote:
me too. And we've got a lot to be scared of.
All it takes is for a religious nut to take over the
government of the U.S.,

But you already have one in charge!!!!

Radiation angle vs turns count in a coil W4JLE Antenna 9 December 20th 04 09:35 PM
Electromagnetic radiation Mike Terry Shortwave 0 August 24th 04 10:23 PM
Serious radiation questin [email protected] Antenna 45 August 22nd 04 11:42 PM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla General 0 July 22nd 04 12:14 PM
Cardiod radiation pattern - 70 cm phased vertical dipoles Ray Gaschk Antenna 3 February 21st 04 12:26 AM