Old October 26th 03, 02:37 PM
Lloyd Mitchell

Default Two Bands from One Dipole

Congratulations to Marc Tarplee N4UFP, SC Technical Coordinator for his
article entitled "Two Bands from One Dipole" that was published in the
November 2003 issue of QST on page 46!

Click here for a PowerPoint Presentation of his article hosted on the SC
Section Website.
http://www.qsl.net/arrl-sc/Tech%20Pr...d%20Dipole.ppt

Here is a listing of all his Articles posted on the SC ARRL Section Website
http://www.qsl.net/arrl-sc/tech_pres...y_n4ufp_tc.htm

Old October 26th 03, 06:38 PM
Cecil Moore

Lloyd Mitchell wrote:
Congratulations to Marc Tarplee N4UFP, SC Technical Coordinator for his
article entitled "Two Bands from One Dipole" that was published in the
November 2003 issue of QST on page 46!

Maybe I should publish an article entitled
"ALL Eight HF Bands from One Dipole". :-)
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp

Old October 26th 03, 07:24 PM
'Doc

Lloyd,
I don't get QST and don't 'do' PowerPoint presentations.
What dipole, and what bands?
'Doc
Old October 26th 03, 08:19 PM
Howard

On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 12:38:43 -0600, Cecil Moore
wrote:

Lloyd Mitchell wrote:
Congratulations to Marc Tarplee N4UFP, SC Technical Coordinator for his
article entitled "Two Bands from One Dipole" that was published in the
November 2003 issue of QST on page 46!

Maybe I should publish an article entitled
"ALL Eight HF Bands from One Dipole". :-)

Cecil,
Go for it! I can't see any reason why it would not be published.

Howard
Old October 27th 03, 01:45 AM
'Doc

Never mind, I found a version of the article in 'Word'. You
might take a look on page 365 of the 1969 'Handbook'. UFP's
article may be the first that deals with 12 and 17 meters,
but it certainly isn't the first for that particular idea, or
using a 'parallel' feed line as an impedance matching tool.
'Doc

Old October 27th 03, 11:41 PM
JGBOYLES

Maybe I should publish an article entitled
"ALL Eight HF Bands from One Dipole". :-)

You already published an article on this in Antennex. Did you get paid? Or do
they, as I suspect, just publish stuff. It was W6RCA's multiband dipole, or
something similar.
73 Gary N4AST
Old October 28th 03, 04:16 AM
Cecil Moore

JGBOYLES wrote:
Maybe I should publish an article entitled
"ALL Eight HF Bands from One Dipole". :-)

You already published an article on this in Antennex. Did you get paid? Or do
they, as I suspect, just publish stuff. It was W6RCA's multiband dipole, or
something similar.

Hi Gary, I gave my permission to use anything on my web page.
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp

Old October 28th 03, 07:18 AM
artunwin

Good idea ! I could then follow up with an article for

ROTATABLE all band antennas.

But Alas, both Cecil and I are not members of the antenna article/ printers
cartel which leaves us only the Internet and 73 Magazine which antenna
experts are vehemantely against.
So you will have to be content with Cecil's page or wait for ANTENNEX when
'things that go around comes around'
( Read that thread as well )
Regards
Art Unwin
In Poway San Diego and sitting tight!

shortened dipole loaded Jerry Antenna 11 October 2nd 03 12:57 AM
10m dipole and tuner G. Doughty Antenna 11 September 25th 03 03:05 AM
Comet VA30 (base loaded tri-band dipole 40/15/10) PA3HHO Antenna 2 September 1st 03 07:33 PM
Dipole connected to grounded receiver? Tom Antenna 4 July 22nd 03 11:19 PM