Old October 27th 03, 04:46 AM
kathy

Default COPS

why did the cop that got killed not wait for backup
before he went up to the house because the backup
was out giving out tickets to people that drive with
their lights on instead of backing up their own cops.

VC 24405A
THE JUDGE DISMISSED THE TICKET FOR THE 2ND. TIME

A cop stopped me for the 2nd time with red lights when the cop was on his
way to krispy kreme donuts the cop told me that i could not drive
with my lights on and gave me ticket.

This is what the h.p. said

M e m o r a n d u m

To: Municipal Court Dist.
From: DEPARTMENT OF HIGHWAY PATROL

Subject: Maximum Number Of Lamps

I Checked Veh.#******* A 2003 Ford Pu.
I Obs. mounted On the Front 2 Headlights, 2 Parking Lights and
2 Fog Lights And All Lights Approved. If Above Lights Are Lighted
All At Once I Can Not Find A Violation Of The Veh. Code.

1. the cop said it was a big no, no to drive with my
lights on and gave me a ticket for the 2nd. time.

2. the judge dis. the ticket for the 2nd. time and the
dum cop was not in court for the 2nd. time.

5. i was going to sue but they settled out of court.
Old October 27th 03, 05:10 AM
VHFRadioBuff

Are you sure you weren't ticketed for illegal drug use?
Old October 27th 03, 05:24 AM
'Doc

I'll bet there's a 'message' in this, somewhere. Be
damned if I can find it though...
'Doc

To: Municipal Court Dist.

Old October 27th 03, 08:15 AM
David or Jo Anne Ryeburn

In article ,
(kathy) wrote:

why did the cop that got killed not wait for backup

(remaining OT material deleted)

An identical posting, except for different subject (mac & ibm), posting
time (26 Oct 2003 18:06:00 -0800 instead of 26 Oct 2003 20:46:57 -0800),
and message ID ) was posted
to the group comp.sys.mac.system. Another identical posting, except for
different subject (Hike Tahoe), posting time (26 Oct 2003 18:23:25 -0800
instead of 26 Oct 2003 20:46:57 -0800), and message ID
) was posted to the group
rec.climbing. The posting has not as yet appeared in any of the other
newsgroups I regularly read. Note that the comp.sys.mac.system and
rec.climbing postings occurred within 18 minutes of each other, and more
than 2 hours before the rec.radio.amateur.antenna posting. The posting has
not as yet appeared in any of the other newsgroups I regularly read.

The IP address 198.81.26.103 translates to cache-ntc-ad02.proxy.aol.com.

Explanations for this nonsense are welcome. I hope they have nothing to do
with politics, or prejudice, or climbing, or Macintosh system software, or
antennas.

David, ex-W8EZE, waiting to see the post in alt.autos.subaru -- my
(Canadian registration) Subaru's daytime running lights, like those of all
recent cars in Canada, are always on if the engine is running and the
emergency brake is released, and that's a good thing

--
David or Jo Anne Ryeburn

To send e-mail, remove the letter "z" from this address.
Old November 6th 03, 03:59 PM
ve3tmt

Kathy,

Have you forgotten to take your medicine again?