Old March 11th 05, 02:11 PM
F.Y.I.

Default Access rec.radio.amateur.antenna via the web

This is a monthly reminder that you can easily access
rec.radio.amateur.antenna via the web at
http://www.ugroups.com/Hobbies/viewforum.php?f=1 without a newsreader.
This message from www.ugroups.com is intended for those who might be interested in free web based access to the newsgroups. Please add to your kill file to avoid future inconvenience.
Old March 11th 05, 02:44 PM
Reg Edwards

Please add to your kill file to avoid future inconvenience.

======================

Why do you put me to the inconvenience of going to the kill file and all the
rest of the messing about? Clear off, you pest!

Old March 12th 05, 04:08 PM
Clarence_A

"Reg Edwards" wrote in message
Please add to your kill file to avoid future inconvenience.

Why do you put me to the inconvenience of going to the kill file

and all the
rest of the messing about? Clear off, you pest!

"Reg Edwards" added to KILLFILE!

a great read Happy camper CB 1 November 19th 04 02:51 PM
Straight Talk on Access BPL Len Over 21 Policy 0 March 15th 04 09:12 PM
Massachusetts. Cambridge. Community access television. Don Saklad Broadcasting 1 November 19th 03 01:08 AM
Global Access Radio Ready for Market Mike Terry Shortwave 8 September 18th 03 11:56 AM