Old October 29th 03, 03:04 AM
Ed

Default MFJ-974H Balanced Line Tuner

Hi ,

Anyone here with some hands-on experience (i.e. not speculation, thanks)
able to share their observations on this unit ?

http://www.mfjenterprises.com/produc...rodid=MFJ-974H

Many thanks in advance

Ed

Old October 30th 03, 10:51 PM
Carlos42

"Ed" wrote in message ...
Hi ,

Anyone here with some hands-on experience (i.e. not speculation, thanks)
able to share their observations on this unit ?

http://www.mfjenterprises.com/produc...rodid=MFJ-974H

Many thanks in advance

Ed

Dear Folks,

I called MFJ last week and they said that it would not be available
until the end of this week.I too would be interested in first hand
opinions of the MFJ 974H when it becomes available.

Kent Tunks KC6LXR
Old October 30th 03, 10:59 PM
JGBOYLES

Anyone here with some hands-on experience (i.e. not speculation, thanks)
able to share their observations on this unit ?

Ed, I don't think you will find any hands-on experience because it is a new
product and they haven't sold any yet. Probably have to wait a few months to
get an answer to your question.
73 Gary N4AST
Old October 31st 03, 03:35 AM
Ed

Ahhhhhhhhh, the first speculator. They can never resist the chance to lead
a good thread astray with unsubstantiated info.

Ed

Old November 1st 03, 12:40 AM
JGBOYLES

Ahhhhhhhhh, the first speculator. They can never resist the chance to lead
a good thread astray with unsubstantiated info.

No, I thought I was trying to help. It's not speculation to state that you
are not going to get hands-on reports on a product that has not been released
for sale. I got the substantiated info from MFJ.
If you get some hands-on reports on the 974H they are speculation or
fabrication. You are certainly free to believe what you wish.
What does Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, mean or imply in the English Language?

73 Gary N4AST

Old November 1st 03, 02:10 AM
Ed

They told you that it would be a few months before anyone could actually get
one and comment on it ?

Aaahhhhhhhh, I didn't think so.

Theres a million other open threads on the newsgroups tonight. Maybe you
can go foul another thread and leave this one for those of us that are
interested in real information. If theres no information to be had, theres
no need to waste everyones time by being "helpful"

run along please.

"JGBOYLES" speculated in message

Old November 1st 03, 02:42 AM
JGBOYLES

They told you that it would be a few months before anyone could actually get
one and comment on it ?

Aaahhhhhhhh, I didn't think so.

Yes, they did say it was not out. You are not logical or reasonable. You
want information that is not out. What does Ahhhhhhhhhh, mean.
73 Gary N4AST
Old November 1st 03, 02:03 PM
Ed

Aaaahhhhhhh, another speculator who can't resist fouling a good thread and
wasting bandwidth in these groups. You and the other guy know nothing and
feel the need to prove it here for some reason. Now that you've done that
please run along. There are people checking this thread for information and
all they find is your uninformative crap. You have nothing to add so please
while your posting in alt.whack.whack.whack consider this - not everyone of
these units goes out the "front door" - people get them as evaluation units
and they may get them before the readers of alt.whack.whack.whack such as
yourself get them. If no one has any information on it - thats OK too - I'm
not worried.

Now seriously ... GO AWAY.

"Bob Miller" speculated that : blah, blah, blah

Old November 2nd 03, 12:38 AM
Bob Miller

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 21:10:55 -0500, "Ed" wrote:

They told you that it would be a few months before anyone could actually get
one and comment on it ?

Aaahhhhhhhh, I didn't think so.

Theres a million other open threads on the newsgroups tonight. Maybe you
can go foul another thread and leave this one for those of us that are
interested in real information. If theres no information to be had, theres
no need to waste everyones time by being "helpful"

run along please.

YOur snide, smart-alecky attitude aside, you might watch the product
reviews on eham.net. Things typically get reviewed there fairly
quickly. 'Course, if the tuner isn't out yet (first ad I saw was in
the mfj catalog that came with latest qst) -- you're not gonna get
much feedback.

Now, you, run along, please...

Bob
k5qwg

Old November 2nd 03, 09:48 PM
Ed

feel better now ? good

now please go away. you have nothing to contribute and have proved it
several times now.

"Bob Miller" wasted more bandwidth in a personal
attack ...
You really are a jerk. And that is not speculation.

Bob
k5qwg