Old April 10th 05, 07:11 PM
Richard Clark

On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 08:04:59 -0700, "John Smith"
wrote:
Could these be them; or, are these not the same?
http://www.fcc.gov/mb/audio/decdoc/r...bulletins.html

Hi Brett,

No - different agencies. The FCC wasn't even around then, however J.
Howard Dellinger (one of the authors) was later the Chief Engineer of
the Federal Radio Commission, the FCC's predecessor.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC
Old April 12th 05, 04:48 AM
Cecil Moore

John Smith wrote:
Cecil:

Did you remember to attach the file? I don't see it, but would love to
study your changes...

I forgot and attached it to the posting immediately following
that one.

If I must conform to EZNEC, then any creativity must be abandoned...

I got creative and violated the EZNEC rules. The result was an
omnidirectional antenna with 30 dBi gain that cannot possibly
exist in reality because it violates the conservation of energy
principle.

But there is a grain of truth in what you say.
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp

please need help with delta loop antenna better matching system than gamma match Silvio Antenna 4 November 15th 04 08:42 PM
Problem with Gamma Match? Jason Dugas Antenna 1 August 13th 04 03:22 AM
Gamma match question 6-meter yagi Shadow 998 Antenna 9 June 22nd 04 02:05 AM
Gamma Match g subs Antenna 2 March 20th 04 03:42 PM
Gamma match: Inherently inferior to balanced match systems? Cecil Moore Antenna 5 September 24th 03 04:57 PM