Old June 28th 05, 08:31 PM
Henry Kolesnik

Default test, i haven't see my previous test posts?

If you see this, please let me know..
I wonder what I have done?

tnx
Hank

Old June 28th 05, 09:03 PM
Henry Kolesnik

I rebooted both my dsl modem and pc and now it works..
tnx
HaNK

m...

Old June 28th 05, 10:01 PM
Jim - NN7K

I.C.U. and remember: often-times that responses are NOT
instantaneous- give them time (several minutes, up to 15
seems the norm for some of these newsgroups/emails) Jim NN7K