Old July 22nd 05, 02:00 AM
Cecil Moore

John Smith wrote:

Cecil: You scare me... Actually, I agree.

You scare yourself???? :-)
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp

Old July 22nd 05, 02:13 AM
John Smith

Cecil:

Too bad you were a techie.

You would have made a good psychiatric counselor...

Next time I see her, my counselor, I am going to tell her about you,
and your psychic abilities... in fact, I might not wait, I might tell
her before I ask her to put on her pink thong!!! :|

John

"Cecil Moore" wrote in message
John Smith wrote:

Cecil: You scare me... Actually, I agree.

You scare yourself???? :-)
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp

120,000+ Newsgroups
----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via
Encryption =----

Old July 22nd 05, 02:16 AM
Cecil Moore

John Smith wrote:
I might tell her before I ask her to put on her pink thong!!! :|

I prefer pure non-coherent white, myself.
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp

Old July 22nd 05, 04:20 AM
John Smith

Cecil:

I hate to ask 'em to put on a white thong, seems to start 'em off
thinking about marriage...

Besides that, last time I seen a girl in a white thong at a pool the
ants ruined everything!!!

I could see the damn little things had invaded her clothing, you could
see their little black curly feelers sticking through the white thong!

innocent look